KNUST Opens 2020/2021 Edu Fondazione Scholarship
KNUST Opens 2020/2021 Edu Fondazione Scholarship – Apply Now
The Management of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology ( KNUST ) has published the Applications for Edu Fondazione Scholarship for 2020/2021 Academic Year Online . See the details and guide to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Overview of KNUST 2020/2021 Edu Fondazione Scholarship
Edu Fondazione in Collaboration with KNUST is offering scholarships to needy but brilliant students at KNUST in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
The Scholarship is opened to only First (1st) year students at the University, pursuing a full time programme.
All applicants must be Ghanaian Regular students
Applicants should not be a beneficiary of another Scholarship scheme at the time of application.
All Prospective Applicants are to include the following documents;
- Admission Letter
- Acceptance Letter
- WASSCE Certificate
- High School Transcripts or All Terminal Reports
- Recommendation Letters or Testimonial
- Awards and Certificates (If Any)
- All Applicants should provide proof of need.
KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship MODE OF APPLICATION:
Application Forms and other detailed information should be downloaded below.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19/20) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline. Only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
KNUST Edu Fondazione Scholarship CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FORMS:
- All Renewing students are to submit their applications on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00pm
- Fresh student applicants are to submit their applications on or before Friday, 5th February, 2021 at 4.00pm