Masco Foods Ltd Recruitment Application 2021
Masco Foods Ltd Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply Now
Masco Foods Ltd has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Masco Foods Ltd
Masco Foods Limited is a company among the Mohinani Group of Companies that has the sole Franchise to operate the KFC Brand of Restaurant across Ghana. We Currently operate 10 branches of the KFC Restaurant in Accra, Tema, and Kumasi.
The following positions are available at Masco Foods Ltd. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Masco Foods Ltd Recruitment Application Positions & Details
1. Job Title: Manager, Projects and Maintenance
An Operator in the Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) industry in Ghana is seeking an experienced, dynamic and results-oriented person with industry experience to fill the position of Manager, Projects, and Maintenance.
Core Purpose of the Job
• The purpose of the job is to assist the Development Manager in identifying and carrying out new projects and leading the maintenance of the existing QSR’s, Plant and Machinery, Equipment and Facilities.
• Identification of Viable New Sites/locations and Properties for QSR Development in line with expansion goals
• Completion of assigned Civil projects, according to prescribed standards and time limits
• Prepare and manage the Budgets, programmes and schedules for all Projects Proper Maintenance works on existing QSR Stores
• Ensure Maintenance of all QSR Equipment, including planned servicing and preventive Maintenance to ensure up-time and uninterrupted QSR operations
• Responsible for overlooking AMC of the Stores, Office, Plant and Machinery
• Controlling of Power Costs
• Identification of Vendors for various projects and sub-contracts
• Negotiation and TOT finalisation as per norm
• Coordination with Regulatory Agencies on Permits, etc. for new and existing projects ensuring statutory compliance
• Any other responsibility so given
Qualification Required & Experience
• 8 – 10 years of work experience with relevant Engineering Educational Qualification in Civil, Projects & Maintenance in the QSR industry.
• The successful candidate is expected to have a broad range of technical engineering (mechanical, plumbing, electrical, civil) knowledge and awareness of details in order to be able to recognise when problems are developing in the various disciplines, and to initiate appropriate corrective actions.
• Extensive knowledge of Management theory & practical experience of handling QSR machinery & equipment, including Chillers, Freezers, Refrigerators & Air Conditioners is required
How To Apply For The Job
Qualified candidates should kindly send an application letter and CV to:
email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject.
Closing Date: 27 January, 2021