Al Faruq College Online Admission Forms 2021/2022
Overview Of Al Faruq College Online Admission Forms
The Management of Al Faruq College of Education has Released its Admission forms for undergraduate and Postgraduate interested Applicants…Below are the details and guidelines on how to apply for Al Faruq College of Education Admission 2021/2022
NB// Al Faruq College of Education Admission Forms For 2021/2022 hasnt been released yet .Please Visit Site For Latest Updates On Al Faruq College of Education Admission Forms 2021/2022
Overview of Al Faruq College of Education Admission
The College was first established in 1991, by a Saudi NGO- Iqra Foundation for Education and Development- based in Kumasi, as English and Arabic Basic School. The facility was converted into a Private College of Education 2011 and was absorbed by government into the public system in 2015. The college has a mission to nurture morally upright and transformational teachers.
Al Faruq College of Education is affiliated to University for Development Studies.
List Of Courses Offered at Al Faruq College of Education And Its Cut Off Points
Here is the complete list of courses offered at Al Faruq College of Education for all programmes and admission requirements for the 2021/2022 academic year.
We have gathered the full list of courses offered in Al Faruq College of Education and cut off point/requirements to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. See All Courses Offered At Al Faruq College of Education
How To Apply For Al Faruq College of Education Admission Forms
Online Application Procedure: Applicants will first make a payment of One Hundred and Eighty Ghana Cedis (GHC180.00) into the Colleges of Education- Ghana Account at any branch of the following bank nationwide:
Consolidated Bank Ghana Limited.
ii) Additionally, payment can also be made through mobile money wallet: Tigo Cash, Vodafone cash, Airtel Money, and MTN Mobile Money by dialling short code *924*8# from all networks.
Upon payment, applicants will be given the following information:
A Personal Identification Number (PIN).
An Admission Application Serial Number.
The Admission Website Address- coeportal.edu.gh
With this PIN, applicants will then visit the Colleges of Education admission website: coeportal.edu.gh and follow specific guidelines to fill the online application form.
Applicants should select three Colleges of their choice for their Program and an accompanying Ghanaian Language.
- Applicants are advised to read and to ensure they fully understand all related instructions before completing the application form.
- Applicants are to note that application forms not properly completed will not be processed.
- After completing the online application form, an applicant will need to print a copy which should be sent with one passport photograph and a copy/copies of their results slips (where available) by EMS priority envelope obtainable from Ghana Post nationwide and addressed to: The Principal of the COLLEGE chosen.
- Applicants will be notified of the receipt of their applications by SMS (text message) and should therefore provide correct and reliable cellphone numbers when completing the form online.
- Applicants will also receive admission offer notifications by SMS and those who do not receive such notifications may understand it to mean that their applications were not successful.
- Applicants are to note that the Colleges will cross-check their results from the West African Examinations Council as part of the admission process. Applicants found to have submitted fake or falsified documents in support of their applications will be made to face the legal consequences of their actions.
NB: Applicants should note that the College selected determines the University to which the College is affiliated.
Al Faruq College of Education Application Deadline:
Admissions will open on Saturday, 27th March 2021 and close on Tuesday, 31st August, 2021.