Advans Ghana Recruitment Application 2021
Advans Ghana Recruitment Application 2021 – Advans Ghana Recruitment Application 2021 – Advans Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Advans Ghana
Advans Ghana also known as ‘Advans Microfinance Network’ is a financial institution that offers Ghanaian SMEs, micro-entrepreneurs, and individuals the opportunity to grow their businesses and improve their professionalism.
The following positions are available at Advans Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Advans Ghana Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Marketing Product Manager
You will support the Business Development unit in managing core deposit, loan and financial product lines from concept, to design, pilot / testing, forecast, cost, launch, promotion, support, and finally offer/product end of life.
Therefore, you will:
- Monitor and analyse the market, competition, regulation, customer needs and customer satisfaction across all our segments;
- Propose and define new products and services or review the existing offer per customer segment (characteristics, pricing…), in connection with Risk / Audit / Legal / Business Development for the definition / review of policies, processes, procedures, methodologies and modus operandi;
- Define and implemente marketing strategies for product launch and promotional campaigns in connection with Sales & Distribution and Communications Teams;
- Analyse of the performance of products and services, including profitability and manage requirments for products /offers improvement
- Deliver Client acquisition and retention strategy
- Develop customer and employee education for new and existing product / Offer initiatives
You hold at least a bachelor’s degree and you are interested in the financial inclusion sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in same or similar position
- Customer-centric mindset/Customer-needs focus
- Very good analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of banking and financial services in Ghana is a plus but not mandatory
- Experience in a Mass Consumption, Consumer Marketing is a plus
- Budgeting and forecasting knowledge
- Strong business acumen.
- Creative and Digital Savvy
- Strong interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Strong written, verbal, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
Interested persons should click here to apply.
Don’t miss out on current updates, kindly like us on Facebook , Follow Us On Instagram & Subscribe To Our Channel OR leave a comment below for further inquiries.