Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment Application 2021
Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment Application 2021 – Lancaster University Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Lancaster University Ghana
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group (TAG) Ghana and Lancaster University, UK. Their campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK.
The following positions are available at Lancaster University Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Lancaster University Ghana Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
Lancaster University Ghana (LUG) is looking for a dynamic, competent, and self-motivated individual to fill the position of Human Resource Manager.
- Responsible for the effective management of the company’s Human Resource and Administration functions through the efficient use of resources.
- Setting the strategic direction for the HR Department and ensuring delivery against key objectives;
- Overall responsibility for the team budget – including staff costs, ensuring optimization of spend to maximize return on investment;
- Understanding key business goals and business priorities, able to apply to core areas of HR responsibilities in order to prioritize work and set goals.
- Responsible for the recruitment, retention, development,performance, and salary/incentive management within the respective departments;
- Develop, review and monitor Human Resources and Administrative policies, processes and procedures to ensure compliance and alignment with best practices;
- Identify and address learning & development needs of employees;
- Undertake staff performance management i.e. performance planning, review and appraisals;
- Ensure that all job descriptions are aligned with the company’s strategic objectives and the duties performed by staff;
- Contribute to the resource planning with Faculties and Departments, supporting the management teams in the implementation of consistent people plans, HR processes and polices, and TAGs HR initiatives;
- Build and develop the capabilities of Line Managers and supervisors through coaching and appropriate interventions including training workshops to assist them to maximize potential and consistently raise the bar on performance.
- Building a strong business relationship with the different stakeholders within the departments, facilitating the respective management team to bring best solutions for employees and company;
- Responsible for evaluation of all the respective processes including the definition of KPIs and measurement tools linked with ongoing optimization of the workforce;
- Working closely with the Provost, CEO and CFO to identify projects and initiatives that support the business and HR strategies and managing and supporting change within the business;
- A Master’s degree in Human Resource, Business Administration or its equivalent;
- Professional Certification in Human Resource;
- Good knowledge of Ghana’s Labour Law, Act 651 (2003);
- Knowledge of contemporary trends in Human Resource Management;
- Knowledge of Office Processes and Procedures;
- Good people-management skills;
- Good communication skills – oral and written;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to guard confidentiality of process and information
- Problem-solving skills;
- Good team player
How to Apply
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to email@example.com
and mention ‘Finance Manager’ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 17th February 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.