KNUST IDL Admission of Nursing Access Programme 2020/2021
KNUST IDL Admission of Nursing Access Programme – The Institute of Distance Learning, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, wishes to inform prospective students and the general public that application e-vouchers for admission to Nursing Access programme of the University through the Distance Learning Mode for the 2020/2021 academic year are now on Sale. Successful applicants will start in May, 2021.
SALE OF APPLICATION E-VOUCHERS
NURSING ACCESS PROGRAMME – MAY, 2021 ADMISSIONS
The Institute of Distance Learning, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, Kumasi, wishes to inform prospective students and the general public that application e-vouchers for admission to Nursing Access programme of the University through the Distance Learning Modefor the 2020/2021 academic year are now on Sale. Successful applicants will start in May, 2021.
ACCESS COURSE FOR NURSES
Admission into Pre-Bridging Programme for Certificate Holders from Health Training Institutions (ACCESS COURSE)
Access Course is being organised for holders of Certificates in any of the following:
- Health Assistants Clinical (HAC)
- Post-Basic Midwifery
- Community Health Nurses (CHN)
- Holders of the above-mentioned Certificates or any other Certificate from institutions that are not accredited by the Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) of Ghana are not eligible to apply.
- The Nurses Access Course is for applicants deficient in the entry requirements for the Nursing Diploma programme.
- The Access Course will start in May, 2021.
Cost of Application E-Voucher
Access Course for Nurses – Purchase E-Voucher at ECOBANK, GCB BANK or CONSOLIDATED BANK at a cost of GH¢150.00.
PLEASE NOTE: Programmes would be mounted depending on the number of qualified applicants per Centre.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants MUST carefully read all the following instructions before starting the application process.
- Nursing Access programme applicants should visit ECOBANK, GCB BANK or CONSOLIDATED BANK and purchase the E-Voucher at a cost of GH¢150.00 and then proceed to APPLY ONLINE (https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/idlaccess)
- KUMASI – The Office of the Director, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST Campus, Tel No.: 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058
- ACCRA – Old KNUST Guest House near ECOBANK Head Quarters; contact Michael on Tel. 0500482875 or KNUST Accra City Campus, Kwabenya; contact Luke on Tel: 0546924824.
- SUNYANI – Catholic Pastoral, Social and Training Centre (New Dormaa). Contact Mr. Jesse Jones Bezel on Tel: 050 048 2877
- TECHIMAN – BACCSOD Techiman Branch Office, Contact Mr. Toura on 020 578 2024
- HO – Ho Technical University, Volta Region, Contact Mr Stephen Gbena Tel 050 048 2873
- TAKORADI – Sekondi-Takoradi Campus, Kansaworado: Contact Miss Dora Osei-Boateng, Tel 0500482883
- KOFORIDUA – Ghana Highway Authority; Contact Mr Isaac Agyapong on Tel 0500482874
- TAMALE – Tamale Tech. University, Contact Mr. Mukassa Zooga Tel 0500482880
- BOLGATANGA – Bolga Secondary School, Contact Mr. Zoogah Mukasa, Tel. 0500482880
- WA – Jihann Training College, Contact Mr. Dominic Wanaa, Tel. 0500482878
- CAPE COAST – Cape Coast Tech University, Contact Derick Agyei Gyamfi Tel. 0500482882
- TEMA – ECG Training School, Community 11; Contact Mr. Michael Wiafe Yeboah Tel 0500482875
- All Applicants SHOULD visit https://admissions.knust.edu.gh/idlaccess (Admission Portal) and complete an Online Application using the e-voucher purchased at the Bank.
- Applicants must include in their application pack, Certified True Copies of their nursing training college certificates and WASSCE/SSSCE results slip.
- Only results and documents provided by applicants at the time of submission of their applications shall be considered.
- TWO (2) COPIES COMPLETED ONLINE FORMS should be printed and posted to: The Registrar, Institute of Distance Learning, Casely-Hayford Building, KNUST-Kumasi, Ghana by 31st March, 2021.
- Teaching/Facilitation may be a blend of online and face-to-face sessions on weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) at the proposed Centres mentioned above.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION,visit idl.knust.edu.gh or CALL 0204743271, 0245077483, 0509314350, 0279857058