UCC StuFSO Scholarship Opportunity Form 2020/2021
UCC StuFSO Scholarship Opportunity Form – The Student’s Financial Support Office (StuFSO) of the University of Cape Coast (UCC) has reopened application for only students of the College of Distance Education (CoDE) to apply for 2020/2021 UCC scholarship.
StuFSO Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for consideration for the Centralized Scholarship/Bursary Scheme administered by StuFSO, the applicant must satisfy the following conditions;
1. Applicant must be a Ghanaian by birth
2. Be enrolled as a student of the University of Cape Coast on full-time regular programmes or any of the University’s distance programmes
3. Be able to demonstrate financial need and must be ready to supply any documentary evidence for decision making.
4. Must not be a beneficiary of another scholarship scheme.
5. Must be brilliant as determined by the University.
6. Must complete an application form by providing the right information.
Requirements for StuFSO UCC Scholarship
- Minimum CGPA Requirement is 2.5
- Applicant must have and institutional email
- Undergraduate applicant must complete the first academic year
The following supporting documents are required
- Scanned copy of one of the following identification cards. (NHIS Card or National Identification Card or Voters ID and Passport)
- Scanned copy of death certificate in case of death of parent
How to Apply for StuFSO UCC scholarship
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should visit the scholarship application portal: https://apply-stufso.ucc.edu.gh/
Application Deadline: Friday February 26, 2021 @ 5:00 pm