Agogo Presbyterian Women’s CoE Recruitment 2021
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s CoE Recruitment 2021 – Apply Now
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education is a teacher education college in Agogo. The college is located in the Ashanti / Brong Ahafo zone. It is one of the about 40 public colleges of education in Ghana. The college participated in the DFID-funded T-TEL programme.
The following positions are available at Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: College Librarian
• The College Librarian provides leadership in advancing the college’s teaching and research mission through a clear vision of the library’s role, comprehensive strategic planning, incorporates emerging technology sound fiscal management and engagement of all members in the college community
• He/She has overall responsibility for the library, research and information needs of the college community.
Specifically, the college librarian’s duties shall include:
• Drawing up and monitoring the implementation of college library strategic plan
• Directing and coordinating the components of the library i.e staff, services, collections and external relations
• Establishing and maintain procedures, policies and systems that make for efficient library operation
• Planning, organizing, coordinating, and measuring the work activities of all library personnel
• Representing the library in contacts with the Administration and Communities of the College and
• Collaboration with the relevant of and appropriate institutional libraries and organizations within and outside the country in order to keep up with development trends and attain exposure to developed systems.
• Applicant must hold a Postgraduate degree in library studies or information-related field. Applicant must have served as a Deputy Librarian in a college of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years
Location: Agogo, Asante Akyem North
Job Title: Deputy Finance Officer
• The Deputy Finance Officer shall assist the Finance Officer in the overall management and administration of the Office and functions
• Applicants must hold a good first degree or comparable qualification plus a relevant professional qualification and a Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting
• He/She must have served as Accountant or Deputy Internal Auditor in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/organization for at least 4 years.
In addition applicant must:
• Be analytical, critical, result-oriented, innovative and visionary
• Possess hands-on ability to work independently
• Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
• Be a good team player
• Possess good IT skills and familiarity with accounting software
• Be able to work under pressure to meet deadlines and
Location: Agogo, Asante Akyem North
How to Apply
Interested candidates for any of the above positions are requested to submit an application letter with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Reference letters from 2 referees and
• A two-page statement of purpose/personal statement
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education
Post Office Box 26
Agogo, Asante Akyem North
Or email to email@example.com
• Applicants should use the job title as the subject line
Application Deadline: 03rd March 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.