Lancaster University GH Recruitment Application 2021
Lancaster University GH Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply Now
Lancaster University GH has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Lancaster University GH
Lancaster University Ghana is a partnership between Transnational Academic Group (TAG) Ghana and Lancaster University, UK. Their campus is a branch campus of Lancaster University, UK.
The following positions are available at Lancaster University GH . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Lancaster University GH Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Lecturer (Department of Computer Science)
We are now seeking to appoint a dynamic, enthusiastic, and self-motivated academic(s) with a passion for excellence to full-time Lectureship positions in the following areas; Computer Science.
Successful candidates will teach a range of computer science modules primarily across our foundation and undergraduate programmes. The experience or ability to teach postgraduate computer science modules will be a plus.
The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for the following:
- To contribute to the teaching commitments of the department by carrying out teaching, examining, and administrative duties on foundation, undergraduate and (or) postgraduate programmes, as required;
- Contribute to the curriculum development and the design of individual courses offered by the department;
- Supervision of project dissertations undertaken by students;
- To contribute regularly to departmental seminars, discussion groups and collaborative research groups;
- To contribute to the department’s academic and pastoral care of its students and the enhancement of their learning, personal development and achievement;
- To participate fully in department committees and running of the department;
- To contribute as appropriate to programme management and related activities;
- To develop and maintain links with relevant professional bodies and academic groupings;
- To support the marketing activities of the department as appropriate, such as Hackathon
- To contribute to the development of the interface with external organizations;
- Provide cover for colleagues on leave where necessary;
- Undertake other relevant duties as required.
Required Skills or Experience
|Required Academic Qualifications & Competencies||Essential /Desirable||*CV / Supporting Statement / Interview / Presentation|
|A first-class master’s degree/PhD in computer science or a closely related specialization from a reputable and accredited institution||Essential||CV / Qualifications|
|Have expert knowledge, teaching and applied research interests in the lectureship role advertised||Essential||CV / Qualifications / Supporting Statement / Interview / Presentation|
|Experience of teaching in Higher Education (undergraduate and preferably postgraduate)||Essential||CV / Supporting Statement / Interview / Presentation / testimonials / references|
|Experience in module design, curriculum development and quality assurance, using pedagogical research to develop the learning experience||Desirable||CV / Supporting Statement / Interview / Presentation|
|Experience or good understanding of the issues involved in transnational education||Desirable||Interview/ Supporting Statement/ Presentation|
|An emerging record of research experience in areas advertised, as evidenced by a record of publications comparative to the position and career history||Desirable||CV / Interview|
|A high degree of motivation within the discipline and a strong desire to work towards embedding a research culture||Essential||CV / Supporting Statement/ Interview|
|Experience in working co-operatively and flexibly with colleagues, including undertaking appropriate administrative responsibilities||Essential||Interview / Supporting Statement|
|Evidence of the ability to take an influential leadership role||Desirable||Interview / Supporting Statement|
How to Apply For Lancaster University GH Recruitment
Qualified persons should please send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention ‘Finance Manager’ in the subject line.
Application Deadline: 12th March 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.