2020/2021 Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary At KNUST
2020/2021 Kingdom Books and Stationery Bursary At KNUST – Kingdom Books and Stationery in Collaboration with KNUST is offering bursary to needy but brilliant students in the University in order to help them pursue their education successfully.
Kingdom Books and Stationary Bursary offers a one-year Scholarship to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them to pursue their University Education in KNUST.
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and are pursuing full time programmes.
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need – Maximum of One Page Only
- Admission Letter
- Updated Result Slip Signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
- Other Awards or Certificates (if any).
Application Forms could be downloaded from the University Website (HERE!)
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s Name, Programme and Phone Number(s) boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
For any further enquiries, contact the Student Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications on or before Friday, 5th March, 2021 by 3:00pm prompt.