UEA PhD International Awards In UK 2021/2022
UEA PhD International Awards In Designing Cameras For Spectral Capture, UK
UEA PhD international awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture, UK is open for International Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Camera Design, Spectral Capture taught at University of East Anglia . The deadline of the scholarship is .
UEA PhD international awards in Designing Cameras for Spectral Capture, UK is available to undertake PhD level programs at University of East Anglia.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- Camera Design
- Spectral Capture
The University of East Anglia will provide tuition fees, an annual stipend of £15,744 in year 1, rising to £16,702 in year 3.
International students are eligible to apply.
- To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must achieve a first in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Computer Science, Physics, Math, or another numerate discipline.
- To being registered in a Ph.D. degree program, students are required to take admission to the university. After that, the student has to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, letters of reference, academic and professional certificates, academic transcripts, and a photocopy of their passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.