Ericsson Ghana Recruitment 2021
Ericsson Ghana Recruitment – Apply Now
Ericsson Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Ericsson Ghana
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and services that are easy to use, adapt, and scale, making our customers successful in a fully connected world. For more than 140 years, our ideas, technology, and people have changed the world: real turning points that have transformed lives, industries, and society as a whole.
Ericsson is the driving force behind the Networked Society where every person and every industry is empowered to reach their full potential. Mobility, broadband and the cloud are transforming the world, enabling industries and society to provide better services, capture new opportunities, improve businesses, increase efficiency, and create new user experiences.
The following positions are available at Ericsson Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Ericsson Ghana Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: MSIP Operations Assurance Manager
- Own and execute ECW Platform operational plans
- Support in resolution of Operations issues related to platform and customer queries.
- Own Change Management process and respective activities in designated countries
- Steer Weekly/Monthly Governance with MTN OPCOs in West region
- Customer management including C level during emergency situations
- Secure SLA/KPI fulfillment
- CAB Management Ericsson
- CAB Management Customer
- Team management located onsite as well as GSCs.
- Festive & event platform planning & presentation
- Responsible for Planning & Capacity management
- Audit Management (External & Internal)
- Regular Governance with GSC
To be successful in the role you must have
- Experience in Managed Services in Operational assurance management SME areas. 5+ Years.
- 10+ Years of experience in an Operation assurance role.
- Experience in E-Wallets solution 4+ years
- Knowledge of MSTOP, ITIL
- Experience in operating Managed Services tools. Primarily MSDP.
- Understanding of Ericsson Wallet Platform or adjacent BSS domains products as Charging System
- BSS Experience 3+ years
- Leadership skills with focus on team performance
- Result oriented with customer first attitude
- Can handle stressful and ambiguous situations
- Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English
- Self-motivated with drive and initiative, collaborative, relating and networking
- Track record as a leader and the ability to work independently preferably with a well-established contact network within Ericsson
- Outgoing personality that finds it easy to collaborate and establish relationships across organizational boundaries and in a global environment
- Good at handling resource planning and competence development
- University degree in Technology or Economics, preferably MSC, MBA or equivalent
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.
Closing Date: 25th April. 2021