Maersk Ghana Recruitment 2021
Maersk Ghana Recruitment – Apply Now
Maersk Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Maersk Ghana
Maersk is an integrated container logistics company working to connect and simplify its customers’ supply chains. As the global leader in shipping services, the company operates in 130 countries and employs roughly 70,000 people.
The following positions are available at Maersk Ghana. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Maersk Ghana Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Personal Assistant, Country Manager
- Act as first point of contact dealing with correspondences and phone calls
- Engage with stakeholders and authorities on behalf of the office of the Managing Director.
- Assist with projects assigned by the Country Manager.
- Coordinate and facilitate Country communications.
- Provide the Country Manager with the required information, summary, reports and analysis independently or by coordinating with other members of the Leadership Team.
- Managing diaries, organizing meetings and appointments
- Following up with assigned departments to manage Hotel bookings, arranging travels, transport, and accommodation for the Country Manager and Leaders.
- Taking notes and planning business meetings
- Coordinate visits of VIP’s to the Country
- Utilization of communications portfolio as a tool in change management initiatives.
- Develop and execute internal communications plan.
- Responsible for all formal communications channels including intranet site, Yammer, Town Halls, amongst others in close coordination with Country Manager and leadership team.
- Lead Employee Recognition Program in collaboration with Country Leadership Team
Support to Leadership
- Close coordination with different functions and active participation in Country activities and projects as relevant
- Improve general office health in conjunction with the Administration Team
- Key focus on coordinating management initiatives · Coordination and participation in various Leadership meetings, various workshops, etc.
- Constant follow up on Leadership action items, ensure tasks are completed or extended before the deadline
- Co-facilitate and coordinate the Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) agenda with the HR Function.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply.