Current Oneplan Insurance Jobs For 2021
Oneplan Insurance Jobs – Apply Now
Oneplan Insurance has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Oneplan Insurance
At Oneplan, we do insurance differently. It’s real insurance for real people. It’s pet insurance that pays you before you see the vet. Health insurance that offers day-to-day benefits as well as hospital cover. Household and car insurance that lets you have total control over how much insurance you want at the price you can afford, you can even turn your cover on and off whenever you want.
We believe in being upfront and honest, it’s why we give you complete access to your policy through the smart Oneplan App. Add items you wanted insured, chat to a qualified nurse or a friendly team member for any questions you have and load claims all through the app. The best part? It only takes one minute to get insured with us.
Available Oneplan Insurance Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Oneplan Insurance. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Oneplan Insurance Jobs For Junior Software Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our IT Department.
Are you looking to join a dynamic team that will enable you to use your expertise to interface between the Development Team and the Business? Then this opportunity is for you!
- to assume a role in implementing modern and complex solutions based on Microsoft technologies.
- Degree essential
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Software Developer
- Financial Services industry experience will be an advantage
- Excellent track record
- Agile (Essential)
- Knowledge of C#;
- Competent in SQL 2016
- Ability to speak English fluently
- Ability to convey factual information clearly.
- People management skills, including teambuilding, motivation, coaching and mentoring.
- Have the ability to manage conflict, and put forward ideas to help the business improve.
- Ability to remain calm and focused under pressure.
- Methodical, accurate, and pays attention to detail.
- Results-orientated, adheres to turn-around times/deadlines.
- Ability to forecast realistic timeframes for project completion
- Customer service-orientated, diplomatic, tolerant and helpful to others
- Team player- approachable, ability to share knowledge with others.
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Ability to work extended hours
Closing Date : Jun 07 2021
Oneplan Insurance Jobs For Bookkeeper (remote)
We have an exciting opportunity within our Short term Claims Department.
Duties will include but not be limited to;
The Short-Term Claims Specialist is responsible for the daily administration of all Short-Term claims. The successful candidate will need to provide exceptional service to clients whilst adhering to the company policies and procedures at all times. All tasks and measurables as outlined by management must be adhered to by the successful candidate. They are required to use their skills and knowledge to administrate the full claims process from start to finish. It will also be required from the successful candidate to display integrity, honesty, loyalty and a fit and proper work etiquette.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Receive inbound calls regarding customer queries on a daily basis
- Conducting outbound calls to customers regarding their claims.
- Responding to customers regarding any queries using various modes such as telephone/ email etc.
- Validate all new Motor vehicle policies on a daily basis
- Validate all new House-hold content policies daily.
- Report to the claims manager/ relevant stakeholders on any risk related to policies on a daily basis
- Sending cancelation requests on a daily basis to the correct department if the policy risk is deemed too high.
- Identify and report on any irregularities with direct line manager
- Registering of all new claims within 2 hours after receipt with exception only allowed for, public holidays, weekends and after hours.
- Sending all required claim documentation to the client on the same day that the claim was registered.
- Creating softcopy’s by creating claim folders for each claim registered.
- Updating and saving of all claim related documents on a daily basis
- To audit each claim folder for completeness.
- Following up daily with the mandatory party or individual on outstanding documentation.
- Obtaining any claim related information from Client, Assessors, repairers or investigators daily.
- Analyzing each claim document for irregularities and updating claim notes/ comments daily.
- Capturing of claim related data on different software platforms
- Conducting security checks on all policies daily as outlined.
- Adhere to agreed TAT for claims and report on claim cost
- Close all open tickets and respond to emails before close of business on a daily basis.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required from time-to-time
- Grade 12 (Essential)
- Call centre experience within a claims environment (essential)
- A minimum of 1 – 2 years’ experience in panel beating experience (beneficial)
- Knowledge and understanding of the short-term Insurance Industry (beneficial) – specifically, Car and Household
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND ATTRIBUTES
- Display an absolute passion for people
- Display expert soft skills and telephone etiquette
- Live the values of the Company and be an ambassador for the Company and the brand
- Must have the ability to deal with high volumes and pressure
- Literacy – Have excellent reading, writing and interpersonal skills
- PC Literacy
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders within the business
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to check work accurately
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong administration skills
- Able to show initiative
- Be a champion of Company values
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality
- Report writing skills
- Confident communicator both over the phone and in writing
Closing Date : Jun 20 2021