Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd Jobs For 2021
Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd Jobs – Apply Now
Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd
Montego Pet Nutrition was founded in early 2000 in Graaff-Reinet, South Africa, the heart of the Karoo. Built upon a strong foundation of entrepreneurial spirit, family values, quality and innovation, we’ve never stopped improving on our approach. We have consistently fine-tuned and improved our formulations as well as upgraded our factory continuously, to keep up with our passion for pet nutrition and our vision for the Montego Pet Nutrition brand.
Family is at the heart of Montego and we treat our staff as if they were exactly that. We care for one another, operate honestly and strive to produce the best quality products for the pets we love, all around the world. If you share our values, and are considering joining our team, take a look at our vacancies below.
Available Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
The following positions are available at Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd Jobs For Bookkeeper (remote)
- Maintenance and implementation of the food safety system FSSC22000 at the companies’ three production sites.
- Manage the quality department, including supervision of QC & laboratory personnel and overseeing of all work areas to ensure continued QA/QC processes are maintained at all three production sites.
- Manage all quality assurance & control aspects relating to supplier approvals & audits, raw material & product specifications, COA’s/COC’s, sampling, quality complaints & CPAR’s, good laboratory practices; all with relevant staff assistance.
- Maintenance, implementation and preparation of quality manuals, training manuals policies & procedures and management review.
- Lead internal, external and customer specific quality audits.
- Review of legislative developments to determine changes in legal requirements and probable effects on the companies’ manufacturing activities.
- Establishing or enforcing programs to evaluate precision and accuracy of production equipment as well as monitoring & validation of measurement & analytical equipment.
- Maintaining and implementing non-conforming product & waste procedure protocols.
- Management of the QA department financial budget.
- Staff management in conjunction with HR.
- management : 5 to 6 years
- haccp : 5 to 6 years
- manufacturing systems : 10 years or more
- National Diploma or Degree in Food Technology or equivalent.
- Completed courses on GMP, HACCP, FSSC22000.
- Minimum of 10 years in a manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 5 years in a management position.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans.
Closing Date : Jun 19 2021
Montego Pet Nutrition (Pty) Ltd Jobs For Financial Manager
- Staff management in conjunction with HR
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for reporting to board of Directors within 10 days after month end
- Variance analyses which includes the review, monitoring and reporting on production losses, production usage variances, raw material and sales price variances
- Continuous liaison with Financial, Operational and Managing Directors to monitor Actual raw material prices versus Budget/Costing model as well as to assess the need for sales price increases
- Preparation of annual budget with input from various Heads of Departments
- Incorporate Strategic Board decisions in Budget including new Business acquisitions, Capex, Working Capital requirements and Financing decisions
- Liaison with banks regarding financing of new Business Acquisitions, Capex, Working Capital
- Continuous monitoring of Net Working Capital and driving targets set in Budget
- Monthly preparation/review and submission of VAT return (VAT 201), Employees Tax return (EMP201) and dealing with SARS queries/audits as well as Bi-annual preparation and submission of Provisional Tax returns
- Annual submission of Income Tax returns and dealing with SARS queries/audits
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements (AFS) using CaseWare and liaison with external auditors
- Consolidation of Montego and fellow subsidiaries into the Monic Group
- Involvement in the implementation of a new ERP system (Microsoft Dynamics (D365))
- management : 5 to 6 years
- erp software : 3 to 4 years
- business intelligence tools
- Qualified Chartered Accountant or B Comm Accounting combined with relevant experience
- Minimum of 5years’ in a Management Position.
- Advanced Excel and Microsoft Office skills
- Fluent in English & Afrikaans
- Cost accounting including exposure to costing methods like standard costing, weighted average costing and analyses/reporting on variances
- ERP systems and Business Intelligence (BI) reporting
Closing Date : May 10 2021