Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions Recruitment 2021
Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions Recruitment – Apply Now
Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational corporation founded in 1886 that develops medical devices, pharmaceuticals, and consumer packaged goods.
The following positions are available at Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions. Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Ghana Mobile Technology Solutions Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Business Development Executive
To support the Commercial Department in the overall management of existing accounts (Telco) and Non-Telco) to ensure that the Director of Business Development and Directors of the Company are provided with appropriate reports, analysis, knowledge, and meaningful information on a timely basis to make informed business decisions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review daily, weekly, monthly traffic reports from Telco(s) and Non-Telco(s) and The Company’s internal Traffic report and flag any inconsistencies for redress.
- Coordinate all close looping related activities with regards to customer escalations
- Account Management
- Telco and Non-Telco engagement and Management Partner
- Co-ordinating top call driver reports from Customer Experience (CX) Department with Teleo feedback and managing Telco and Non-Teleo expectations regarding customer complaints.
- Engaging Telco and Non-Telco on Incidents Billing Outages, Reporting Discrepancies, etc.
- Track and support Internal and External Partners to deliver the required KPIs
- Liaise with Internal and External Partners and third parties to gather information and resolve issues
- Monitor and act speedily during system downtime periods to ensure business continuity
- Work on Service Recovery anytime there is a major downtime.
- Reviewing weekly and monthly service lesting reports for all live services across all Networks and escalate issues to Director, Business Development and other internal and external relevant stakeholders for resolution.
- Review pre and post service go- live testing for cach service that is about to has recently gone live.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS/ AND QUALIFICATION
- Relevant degree from a recognised Institution
- Excellent knowledge in Telecom Industry Commercial and Technical Minimum 6 years’ experience in the Telecommunication Industry working on Commercial, Sale, Marketing and Technology.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work under minimum supervision (Dynamic and self motivated)
- Competence in Direct Carrier Billing (DCB) and WAP 1 Click Flow Competence in Prepaid, Postpaid and billing
- Platforms Traffic Reporting and Reconciliation Service Testing
- Charging structure and functionality Value Added Services
- Negotiation skills
How to Apply
Covering Letters and CVs should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Application Deadline: 14th May 2021