Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025
Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Recruitment: Apply Now
The Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024.See Full details below
Overview of Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana
The Institute of Chartered Accountants (Ghana) was established by an Act of Parliament, Act 170, in 1963. Members of the organization are the only persons recognized under the Companies Code (Act 179) of 1963 to pursue audits of company accounts in Ghana.
The following positions are available at the Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Institute of Chartered Accountants Ghana Recruitment Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Director, Quality Assurance Monitoring Department
- Director QAM is responsible for implementing International Standards on Quality Control (ISQC 1).
- Design quality control procedures for firms offering auditing and assurance services.
- Lead the review of QAM’s quality assurance monitoring scheme in line with IFAC SMO 1;
- Build a strong quality assurance team with the requisite technical competencies to carry out quality assurance reviews of all audit firms in Ghana.
- Lend the quality assurance monitoring team conduct periodic firms’ reviews
- Design criteria for categorizing auditing firms
- Review the QAM’s activities periodically for management and Council decision-making
- Offer recommendations for a periodic review aimed at improving assurance monitoring programmes
- Design and recommend training modules for practitioners to enhance their competencies
- Must be a member of ICAG
- Must have an MBA, MPA, or MPhil
- Must have not less than 10 years working experience in auditing practice of which at least years must have been as a Partner Director
- Proven competent and ethically upright
- Must have excellent communication and reporting skills
- Must have a keen interest, genuine passion and personal commitment to promoting ICAG’s mission
- A team player
- Good interpersonal relationships and networking skills Result-oriented and astute problem-solving skills
TERMS OF ENGAGEMENT
- The position is full-time and shall be for a four-year term in the first instance, subject to renewal for another four years or part thereof.
- The salary and conditions of service attached to the role are attractive and competitive
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to:
Submit an application letter with a curriculum vitae (CV) that includes the names and contact details of three referees Applications should be marked Director, QAM, ICAG Email: email@example.com
Closing Date: May 30, 2024.