Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment 2024
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment: Apply Now
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd. has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024.See Full details below
Overview of Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd. is a renowned rural bank in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd.: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Bosomtwe Rural Bank Ltd Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: External Auditors
TERMS OF REFERENCE
• To undertake thorough and extensive auditing of all the bank’s financial transactions, test-check the adequacy and weaknesses in the internal control procedures, and offer professional advice.
• To conduct the audit in accordance with laws and guidelines regulating the conduct of rural and community banks and the International Financial Reporting Standards on Auditing in the manner required by the Companies Act 2019 (Act 992) and the Banking Act 2004 (Act 673) as amended by the Banking Act (2007), Act 738.
• To perform sufficient tests to obtain reasonable assurance as to whether the information contained in the underlying accounting records and other source data is reliable and sufficient as the basis for the preparation of the financial statement.
• To advise the Board of Directors and report to shareholders at the Annual General Meeting.
• To offer any other advice or services that may be required from time to time.
• Proven experience as External Auditors
• Have a track record in auditing in Rural Banking
• Knowledge in external auditing and relevant regulations and acts
• Proven knowledge of accounting standards
• License as a practicing accountant in Ghana
Reputed audit firms are invited to express their interest in the above assignment.
Location: Kuntanase, Ashanti Region
How to Apply
Applications and supporting documents should reach the address below:
The Board Chairman
Bosomtwe Rural Bank Limited
P. O. Box 13
Application Deadline: May 20, 2024.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.