Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2024
Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment 2024: Apply Now
Dangote Cement Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024.See Full details below
Overview of Dangote Cement Ghana
Dangote Cement Ghana is a subsidiary of Dangote Group, a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent. The group employs more than 30,000 people, generating revenue in excess of US$4.1 billion in 2017.
The following positions are available at Dangote Cement Ghana: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Dangote Cement Ghana Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Site Safety Officer
- Ensure that the DCP OH&S policy is understood and implemented at the shop floor level.
- Support plant operations with the implementation of H&S initiatives, H&S management systems, and H&S programs
- Conduct safety training and awareness programs in line with the DCP’s annual HSE goals and targets.
- Maintain all documents and records as per Ghanaian laws relating to H&S with regard to plant operations.
- Inspection of plant and equipment is carried out for maintaining safe workplace
- Conduct identification, assessment and analysis of the hazardous activities within the operations
- Conduct various H&S trainings and awareness programs including induction training of all
- Conduct regular inspections of plant and equipment
- Conduct regular tool box talk with shop floor
- Inspect on going work to ensure compliance of Permit to Work system
- Assist plant managers in conducting Job Safety Analysis as and when required
- Conduct surveys to check quality and adequacy of these, but are not limited to the following:
- Lifting equipment
- Pressure vessels
- Portable electrical equipment
- Elevated work
- Implement an annual H&S improvement plan and monitor its implementation
- maintain relevant documents/records for safety and ensure they are properly maintained at the plant
- Attend all shutdowns and major breakdowns from an H&S point of view
- Comply with all relevant H&S legal requirements
- Very good knowledge/experience on Hazard Identification and Risk Assessments and control
- Very good knowledge on Fire Safety Management
- Good understanding of PTW system and RCA
- Understanding of Ghanaian Laws related to H&S
- Ability to operate Microsoft Office programs
- Good knowledge of H&S audits and inspection
- Understanding of typical plant operations/dynamics
- Experience in the Cement industry or other heavy industry
- Initiative & drive
- Good analytical and problem-solving ability
- Team Player
- Communication skills
- Private Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th June 2024.