Catholic Relief Services Recruitment 2024
Catholic Relief Services Recruitment – Apply Now
Catholic Relief Services has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Catholic Relief Services
In 1943, the Roman Catholic Bishops of the United States established Catholic Relief Services to help war-torn Europe and its refugees recover. During World War II, CRS’s work focused on the resettlement of war refugees in Europe. Today, more than 75 years later, our mission continues to focus on the poor overseas, using the gospel of Jesus Christ as our mandate. We continually seek to help those most in need, providing assistance on the basis of need, without regard to race, creed or nationality.
The following positions are available at Catholic Relief Services . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Catholic Relief Services Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Business Development / Proposal Coordinator II
As Business Development/Proposal Coordinator II you will lead the production of high-quality applications for funding in support of CRS’ engagement with institutional donors and initiatives involved in international development to serve the poor and vulnerable . Your knowledge and skills will allow you to provide specialized assistance in all dimensions of the BD cycle to cross-disciplines and cross-functional teams.
- Provide BD and proposal development expertise in positioning, capture planning and proposal preparation for specific opportunities with institutional donors ( government and inter-governmental award issuing organizations, as well as foundations, corporations and other awarding non-governmental organizations).
- Coordinate proposal development processes to ensure timely submission of high-quality proposals that are responsive to donor requirements, applicable regulations, and CRS’ technical and cost standards. Lead and support proposal budget processes and propose recommendations to develop a competitive proposal.
- As appropriate, serve as proposal coordinator or other lead role in proposal team, and participate in bid analysis and proposal review panels. Serve as a lead or support writer on proposals, contributing both technical and non-technical content and integrating inputs from staff and partners into a responsive, coherent proposal with a compelling vision and clear win themes.
- Train and mentor staff, as needed, to improve their skills in proposal development, representation to donor and partner organizations, intelligence-gathering, and marketing within their country program or portfolio.
- Support and guide identification of partners and negotiation of CRS’ role on proposal consortia, ensuring a competitive position for CRS that adheres to the agency’s partnership principles and strategic directions. Research, track and analyze new opportunities and CRS’ competitive position within the marketplace.
- Support senior management to cultivate and strengthen institutional relationships with institutional donors, partner organizations and other stakeholders.
- Work with appropriate staff to maintain data on past performance and corporate capacity, in order to provide timely information for proposal submissions.
- Support the localization of CP Resource Mobilization Strategy and Sector Influence priorities in line with the new CP Sector Influence and 5 year CP strategy.
Required Languages – English
Travel – Must be willing and able to travel up to 25 %.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.