Kasapreko Company Limited Recruitment 2024
Kasapreko Company Limited Recruitment – Apply Now
Kasapreko Company Limited has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024.See Full details below
Overview of Kasapreko Company Limited
Kasapreko Company Limited is a Ghanaian ISO 22000:2005 certified indigenous manufacturer and producer of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks. Alomo Bitters a herbal based alcoholic drink is KCL’s flagship product. Kasapreko was 6th according to the 2012 Ghana Club 100 rankings.
The following positions are available at Kasapreko Company Limited . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Kasapreko Company Limited Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Health, Safety, and Environment (HSE) Manager
This role will provide strategic direction, technical expertise and support to all the subsidiaries in Pinnacle Holding Company with a view to:
- Develop, implement and monitor Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) programmes in accordance with regulatory requirements and corporate policies, standards, procedures and objectives.
- Work closely with managers to assist them to implement and meet their (SHE) responsibilities
- Foster awareness, involvement and accountability of (SHE) issues to ensure full integration of (SHE) initiative with business activities.
- Develop and promote a strategy of continuous improvement to SHE initiatives implementing an
SHE culture which secures effective implementation of policies, procedure, responsibilities and continuous improvement
- Lead SHE planning including setting of goals, priorities, needs, budget and establishing adequate systems for performance review and improvement.
- Provide progress reports as appropriate to corporate and SHE committee relative to SHE goals,
metrics and other performance indicators
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Environmental Science, Chemistry, Safety & Health, EH&S Management, Engineering or other related fields and a Professional Certificate in HSE is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years leadership or managerial experience in a Safety, Health and Environmental role
- Experience in FMCG or beverage industry would be an advantage
How to Apply
Applicants should kindly indicate the title of the role in the subject line of the email to
CLOSING DATE: June 10, 2024