Rock City Hotel Recruitment 2024
Rock City Hotel Recruitment: Apply Now
Rock City Hotel has published new recruitment opportunities for 2024 . See Full details below
Overview of Rock City Hotel
Rock City Hotel is a reputable hotel in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Rock City Hotel: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Rock City Hotel Recruitment Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Store Manager
• The store manager has the main responsibility to receive, store, and issue supplies and equipment for the day-to-day operations. Work closely with the procurement department to ensure the cleanliness of all work areas, keeping storage and receiving areas clean and tidy at all times.
• He or she also verifies that all supplies and goods received are listed on requisitions or orders, and the delivery challans and invoices are checked and filed in the appropriate folder. Maintains par stock, inventory and stock records every month and compiles records of expenditures, consumption, etc.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the hotel to the correct point of contact or storage area.
• Be able to follow standards for issuing and receiving stock within the store’s area of operation.
• Monitor and take inventory on a regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
• Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
• Monitor PAR levels for all food items to ensure proper levels.
• Responsible for the storage of both food and beverage and operational stock.
• responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
• Responsible for verifying all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note, and agreed quantity have been received.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure the cleanliness of all areas, keeping storage areas clean and tidy and in strict compliance with hygiene regulations.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned department heads (HOD’s) and approved by the general manager, depending on the company’s operations procedures.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always match.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and entered into
the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Post all invoices using the MMS (Material Management System).
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Conduct physical stock audits on a regular basis as advised by the Accounts Manager and
the physical count to be tallied with the inventory count from the MMS (Material Management System).
• Any differences between the manual count and MMS software have to be investigated and
the information to be given to the Finance Department.
• Assist the Accounts Payable Clerk or payable assistant in finding out any cost discrepancies.
• Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
• Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software and system.
• Work closely with purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee or follow up on the return process.
• Follow up on documentation of after-hours issues, ensuring it is in accordance with established internal controls and procedures.
• Adhere to all health and safety procedures, particularly those relating to food and items.
• Notify your manager of any low stock levels.
• Identify and report any slow-moving items to avoid overpurchasing.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the management or supervisors.
• A positive attitude and good communication skills
• Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
• Ability to work on your own or as part of a team.
• Have a good eye for detail.
• Familiarity with the Materials Management System (MMS)
• Familiarize yourself with inventory management software.
• Must have basic computer skills for the day-to-day operation.
• Relevant diploma or degree in management, finance, purchasing, supply, or a related business discipline.
• Able to work with the MS Office suite
How to Apply for Rock City Hotel Recruitment
Interested persons for each of the positions should email their profiles and CVs to email@example.com.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2024.
NB: Kindly indicate the positions you are applying for in the subject line of your email.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.