Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Recruitment 2024
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Recruitment – Apply Now
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Beckman Coulter Diagnostics
Beckman Coulter Diagnostics helps healthcare professionals provide better patient care by delivering the accurate diagnostic information they need.
The following positions are available at Beckman Coulter Diagnostics . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Beckman Coulter Diagnostics Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Supervisor Field Service Engineer
Role And Responsibilities
EXPECTED JOB OUTPUTS:
- To service, support and maintain medical diagnostic equipment.
- To manage service team residing in E&W Africa region
- Be able to work under pressure and handle conflict.
- To be part of an active call roster
- Be in a position of a valid passport and driver’s license
- Be prepared to travel in E&WA Region.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Self-motivation, good written and verbal communication skills.
- Be punctual and work to deadlines.
- A proven ability to interface with diverse technical disciplines is essential requirements.
- Strong Clinical Engineering background and experience working on medical Diagnostic Equipment.
- Strong instrumentation, diagnostic software, and electronic software background
Typically, the Supervisor Field Service Engineer (SFSE) will be someone who has extensive knowledge of technical fault finding, working with schematics, electronic diagrams, advanced troubleshooting skills and above-average knowledge of test equipment used in the industry.
The Supervisor field service engineer will be responsible for his zone or area dealing with customers on a daily basis.
The incumbent should professionally mange his team of field service engineers and will need to coordinate his team preventative maintenance schedules, planning of boot stock, liaison with the corporate headquarters on a regular basis and weekly feedback to the manager.
Must have a strong understanding of urgency to deal with customer requests and field escalations.
Typical this individual will be familiar with maintenance schedules, plug in of laptop to run diagnostic checks, calibration of electronic components.
Technical project and daily management skills, familiar with shift roster environment, extensive travel as well as abroad travel.
The environment of support is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year; it is regarded as emergency services as the blood results could impact on human lives. The instruments that are used vary from small benchtop analyzers, larger analyzers, integrated systems and automation lines. Typical instrumentation is divided into the following disciplines of our industry but not limited to:
He will mentor and supervise his team Engineers in terms of tasks allocation and assignments, all jobs are recorded on laptop technology and real time debrief and synchronization is expected from the FSE on a regular basis to establish his availability for a task.
A willingness to work irregular working hours i.e. on call after hours, on site repairs after hours, weekends and public holidays.
We expect from our engineers the following key performance metrics:
- An above customer rating index
- Acceptable first fix rate percentage
- Management of boot stock against a predetermined boot stock value
- Above-average response times
- 360 Feedback from peers, customers and supervisors to be at acceptable levels for engagement
Must be able to work independently without regular supervision, we trust our engineers to take responsibility of their area as if it is their own business.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click HERE to apply.