Chemonics International Recruitment 2024
Chemonics International Recruitment: Apply Now
Chemonics International has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Chemonics International
Chemonics International is a private international development company that works for bilateral and multilateral donors and the private sector to manage projects in developing countries.
The following positions are available at Chemonics International . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Chemonics International Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Team Leader (SUCCESS Programme)
• The Team Leader is responsible for addressing project objectives, and leading the team to deliver results.
• A key requirement of this role is to ensure that the objectives, deliverables and outcomes are met and that the team adheres to client (the Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office) operational, commercial and reporting requirements. Therefore, experience working with the FCDO or its predecessors would be very advantageous.
• The Team Leader will be responsible for overall leadership, management and delivery of the programme, and will sit as part of the senior leadership team.
• The Team Leader will oversee the long term expatriates, short term experts and local staff in achieving project results. There will be a need to undertake regular assessment of the broader political environment within which the project operates to ensure flexibility and rapid reprioritisation of activities when necessary.
• In addition, the Team Leader will represent the programme on behalf of Chemonics and the client to government officials, stakeholders and partner organisations.
• Strategic leadership of the team, including technical professionals, also forms a large part of this role, so it is essential that the individual has demonstrable experience of doing this remotely.
• Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, whilst ensuring that Chemonics policies and best practices are always adhered to.
• Engaging with country governments, private sector organizations and key partner organizations.
• Leading a team of technical experts to ensure the main elements of the programme are delivered accurately, timely and to budget.
• Ensuring contractual deliverables are met, and to anticipate any delays that may occur in a timely manner, identifying risks and providing solutions
• Oversee contractual and financial matters with donors and key partners and play a key role in the preparation of budget.
• Regular drafting and compilation of monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
• Providing timely and accurate reporting to FCDO on all programme areas.
• Overseeing all technical aspects of the project and participating, as required, in assessment, analysis, and training.
• Managing, leading and overseeing long and short-term staff and subcontractors in achieving project results.
• Overseeing the development and implementation of the M&E framework.
• Ensuring good relations with donor agencies and local implementing partners.
• Ensuring good, frequent, and direct communications with the Head Office.
• High-level strategic visioning and project management, preferably with experience in managing complex activities involving coordination with multiple partner institutions.
• Proven leadership in the design, management, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of FCDO programs.
• Extensive experience working with project counterparts, particularly senior-level officials from the government, private sector and civil society.
• Technical experience preferred in one or several of the following: transboundary water management, natural resource management, weather and climate information services, low carbon energy development and energy access
• Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to develop, articulate and carry out a vision for the project.
• Prior experience as either a Team Leader, Chief of Party, Country Director or similar, specifically with the FCDO or any of its predecessors.
• Experience preferred in one or several of the following countries: Egypt, Ethiopia, Niger, Zambia, Senegal, Mauritania, Mali, Niger, Chad, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Togo, Congo, DR Congo, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Malawi, Mozambique, Madagascar
• Established relationships with governments, civil society organisations and private sector organisations, within the region.
• Proven experience of managing large scale donor portfolios.
• Culturally sensitive and aware of African countries, customs and ways of working.
• Fluent written and spoken English, any additional languages would be advantageous.\
Location: Gomoa West, Central Region
Job Title: Vaccine Logistics Officer (VLO)
Duties and Responsibilities (GhiLMIS Implementation):
I. On Boarding Data Validation
• Support and ensure the collection and consolidation of accurate data for on-boarding of health facilities onto GhiLMIS; Validate data collected for onboarding to ensure data integrity and data consistency in the GhiLMIS solution
II. Inventory Management
• Ensure all COVID vaccine related data is accurately captured in the system
• Generate COVID related reports to central level program leadership
• Review vaccine data from districts cold chain stores yet to be onboarded and conduct inventory adjustments at the RMS to ensure system stock matches physical stock on hand.
• Work with regional EPI Coordinators and/or RMS managers to plan and execute cycle count for all commodities based on established regional schedule
• Provide support for adjustments (if any) and closing of cycle counts (stock taking) to ensure accurate data
• Work closely with the regional EPI Coordinators and/or RMS managers to generate orders for program commodities from the central level.
III. Generate Reports
• Ensure needed reports including inventory and stock status reports are generated from the system to support management decision
• Generate reports which would be used for auditing purposes as well as track system utilization.
• Support design and build new reports to improve efficiency
• Work with relevant staff at EPI to generate regular (daily, weekly, monthly) reports relating to stock levels, re-order levels, distribution plans, stock forecasting for COVID-19 vaccines and supplies, and GhiLMIS stock monitoring to reduce excess stock/ avoid stock-outs.
IV. Ensure GhiLMIS system utilization
• Conduct periodic review of system usage and provide feedback to the GhiLMIS team.
• Discuss system usage analytics report with specific stakeholders and support development of mitigation strategies
• Conduct supportive Supervision to provide end-users with on the job training to ensure system usability as well as provide functional support to addressing functional and viability issues
• Provide an oversight to the users on the use of the system and address any key concerns and questions that users may have. The oversight will also assist identifying which sites may need further handholding after training
• Provide Technical Assistance to Regional and District EPI coordinators to ensuring that all transactions (issues, receipts, discards, transfers etc.) of COVID-19 vaccines and related commodities such as syringes are entered in the GhiLMIS at all levels of the vaccine supply value chain
• Provide helpdesk support to EPI coordinators at the regional and district levels in respect of GhiLMIS and escalate concerns to the national level helpdesk team
• Undertake field visits to monitor the implementation of the GhiLMIS and provide technical inputs to address gaps and bottlenecks in the implementation of the system
• Any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
• Applicants must possess at least a Medical, Pharmacy, Public Health, Supply Chain Management or Health related degree from a reputable University. Advanced qualification in the above or related field of study will be an added advantage.
How to Apply For Chemonics International Recruitment
However, if you are not able to apply through our Career Center due to a disability, underlying health condition or for some other legitimate reason, or require an adjustment to do so, please contact us at: email@example.com
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis and finalists will be contacted.
Closing Date: 15th June, 2024
No telephone inquiries, please.