Halliburton Recruitment 2024
Halliburton Recruitment – Apply Now
Halliburton has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of Halliburton
Halliburton is one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the energy industry. It was founded in 1919, With 60,000 employees, representing 140 nationalities in more than 80 countries, the company helps its customers maximize value throughout the lifecycle of the reservoir – from locating hydrocarbons and managing geological data, to drilling and formation evaluation, well construction, and completion, and optimizing production throughout the life of the asset.
The following positions are available at Halliburton . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Halliburton Recruitment Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Service Spec III – Completion Tools
- Under general supervision, oversees the installation of the complete range of well completion products required in a geographic area under all operating conditions.
- Typically operates as a one-person crew.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee’s ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could impact the process of installing completion products to assure proper coordination.
- Mentors and assesses Service Operators and/or Service Specialists in areas of expertise.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site – site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post-job review with his/her supervisor.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Assists with the review, validation and updates to local HMS processes.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- This level may be attained by developing the ability to provide the complete range of CPS products and services or by expanding ones expertise into other PSL’s.
- May be attained by performing some of the duties typically performed by an FSQC, Service Coordinator or Sales Representative in addition to Service Specialist II duties.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to run new technology as it becomes available.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 10th July. 2024.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.