Upfield Recruitment 2024
Upfield Recruitment – Apply Now
Upfield has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Upfield
Upfield is a consumer packaged goods company that sells multiple brands of margarine and other food spreads. It includes brands such as Flora, Stork, and I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter!. Upfield was spun off from Unilever and purchased by investment firm KKR in 2018.
The following positions are available at Upfield . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Upfield Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Commercial Finance Manager
- Lead the day-to-day operations of the performance management with emphasis on continuous improvement and ensuring all financial analysis and corresponding reports are accurate, timely and address the needs of the business.
- Detailed analysis of customer & brand profitability, margin trends, trade and marketing expenses (including reconciliation) and interpretation of divisional financial results
- Perform financial modeling to support decision-making both for planning and value creation, leading to ROI, NPV, payback and other financial measurements.
- Participate in month-end close meetings with Accounting, Operations, and senior management.
- Lead the review/audit of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of corporate results.
- Steer financial forecast and planning processes; S&OP, forecast and budget coordination and consolidation for the Africa BU’s; drive constant quality improvement and accuracy.
- Coordinate and own management reporting for the region and markets like Month-end performance reporting (trend analysis, mission tracker), performance dashboards; drive automation as required.
- Work with the Finance and Operations management to help implement policies related to establishing reliable and accurate cut-off and accrual procedures, expense approvals, etc.
- Develop, analyze, and communicate ad hoc financial reports to the business.
- Prepare materials and presentations for board meetings and senior management.
This position requires a highly motivated, hands on, detail oriented and organized individual with strong communication, interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently.
- Undergraduate degree and professional accounting designation required (or working toward completion).
- Ability to consolidate, analyze and summarize large amounts of data from a variety of sources.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint with the ability to build complex formulas to support quantitative analysis, modelling, trend analysis and exception reporting.
- Experience with SAP, BI products (Power BI, Tableau, etc.).
- Strong communication, relationship building, and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively get ahead of deliverables and manage multiple priorities.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- FMCG experience an asset including working in the multi-region reporting environment
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.