Lively Minds Recruitment 2024
Lively Minds Recruitment: Apply Now
Lively Minds has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Lively Minds
Lively Minds is an award-winning international NGO currently working in both Ghana and Uganda to ensure that children in highly deprived communities receive a quality education and care in their early years- the age that makes such a big difference to their future development. Working through government partnerships, we leverage existing local systems and resources to deliver a programme that gives the opportunity for 30-40 Mothers in rural communities to enroll on a 2-year Parenting Course run by schools and to come to the school each day in groups to assist teachers in running a Play Scheme in the KG. This programme not only improves the quality of KG education but also improves home-based care and is shown to have positive impacts on children, mothers, and the community. In Ghana, they partner with Ghana Education Service (GES) to enable GES at the District level to run and sustain the programme to a high standard in their respective districts. Lively Minds provides start-up training to each district, which includes training of KG Teachers and Head Teachers, but it is up to the districts to run and sustain.
The following positions are available at Lively Minds . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Lively Minds Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Microsoft Office 365 Developer
To succeed in this role, you must be:
- Technically proficient in MS365 IT systems and able to adapt to and learn new IT systems quickly.
- Proactive, creative, and energetic.
- An active listener who seeks to understand others and adapts their communication style to give people the information they need to succeed in a clear, precise, and convincing way.
- Analytical with a keen eye for detail.
- Confident in trainicoaching,hing and motivating others.
- Able to contribute to a positive work environment where everyone is motivated and feels able to participate, learn, improve, and contribute.
- Able to deliver quality work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Able to manage resources and budgets with utmost accountability.
- Able to set up a good decision-making process to gather the necessary evidence, views, risks, and options in the right timeframes, so the best possible decision can be reached and actioned.
- Proactive in seeking ways to contribute to and advance organizational strategies, encouraging creativity in others.
- be able to create and manage increasingly complex project plans and then plan for and guide teams through the change, anticipating problems and making others feel safe, engaged, and supported.
- An excellent ambassador for the organization.
Main duties and responsibilities
Development of Microsoft 365 applications and IT solutions
- Acquire knowledge of data, products, or services provided by the Lively Minds program.
- Work with project teams and stakeholders to analyze business requirements and map workflows.
- Interpret data and identify ways to use MS365 applications and solutions to improve organizational efficiency, collaboration, and government uptake of the program.
- Set up Sharepoint, including information architecture, site navigation, sub-site structure, security groups and permissions setup, external sharing, metadata configuration, governance, and an internal wiki.
- Implement custom workflows and solutions, leveraging Office 365 and integrating MS Teams.
- Where relevant, identify and support set-up of other IT solutions (i.e. HRIS system, Asana project management system-, etc.)
- Document solutions in a format that allows them to be specific, measurable, achievable, and prioritized.
- Demonstrate solutions using documentation, flowcharts, and diagrams.
- Develop quality assurance practices and assessments.
- Estimate the costs and time requirements of projects.
- Develop and implement internal testing, user acceptance testing (UAT), and documentation processes.
- Develop and deliver training for team members.
- Support the program and operational teams to develop lesson plans and materials for government stakeholders.
Management, reporting and technical support
- Input into the organization’s IT strategy and support in developing policies and systems to ensure strategic goals are met.
- Ensure projects stay within budget and target spending requirements.
- Support M&E in the management of a data dashboard hosted by ClickMedix with contractors.
- Provide technical assistance to Office 365 users in system maintenance, troubleshooting, and monitoring performance.
- Support in the procurement and management of IT contractors.
- Represent Lively Minds in stakeholders’ meetings and presentations as requested
Manage the IT Team
- Support a two- to three-person IT team to set strategic goals aligned with organizational goals.
- Oversee the IT team’s work plan and delivery.
- Performance management and building capacity of the IT team
- Be an ambassador of Lively Minds and our mission in all you do.
- Role model and ensure that your direct reports adopt LM cultures and competencies.
You may be assigned any other responsibility in agreement with your line manager, in contribution to Lively Minds work, and in recognition of your experience and skills. It is therefore expected for staff to be flexible and willing to contribute to the work of the wider team.
Essential experience and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or certification in a relevant subject (information technology, science, or computer science).
- Minimum 3 years’ experience developing Microsoft Office 365, including Teams, SharePoint Online/Power Apps, OneDrive, and Outlook.
- High level of knowledge of the Microsoft Azure cloud platform.
- Analytical skills: can interpret data and identify solutions to improve organizational efficiency, collaboration, and contribute to objectives.
- Strong communication skills: able to write reports, stakeholder and software requirements, and produce workflows.
- problem-solving skills—being able to identify ways technology can provide solutions to business challenges.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills; comfortable working with limited supervision and managing a complex and varied workload.
- Experience developing and delivering training to users with low IT capacity.
- Familiar with a range of data visualization packages, including Power BI and reporting solutions.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experienced in using APIs to establish interfaces between different softwares, such as SQL Server (or an equivalent).
- Ability to create and deliver engaging presentations.
- Professional project management qualifications.
- Experience managing a team.
How to Apply For Lively Minds Recruitment
Please click here to download an Application Form and send the completed form and your CV to
before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 11:59 p.m. (GMT) on Sunday, June 13, 2024.
To identify the right candidate, we have created a two-stage recruitment process:
Stage 1: Short-listed candidates will be asked to undertake a remote, written assessment in the week commencing June 21, 2024.
Stage 2: Successful candidates from Stage 1 will be asked to attend a remote, first interview in the following week.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.