TAQA Ghana Recruitment 2024
TAQA Ghana Recruitment: Apply Now
TAQA has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of TAQA
TAQA’s presence in Ghana is centered around a 330 MW combined-cycle power plant located at Takoradi, 220 km west of Accra.
The following positions are available at TAQA . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available TAQA Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Environmental Compliance Officers
- Monitor air quality, water quality, noise, ground, flora, and fauna in accordance with approved monitoring plans.
- Recommend and implement appropriate measures to ensure the company complies fully with the EPA, lenders, and other relevant international organization’s policy guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for preparing all requisite environmental documentation and reports in support of the company’s applications to the EPA for approval to undertake projects or for operating permit renewal.
- Prepare environmental monitoring reports in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare annual environmental reports (AER) in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare lenders’ quarterly environmental monitoring reports in line with requirements.
- Prepare lenders’ annual environmental and social monitoring report (ESMR) in line with requirements.
- Conduct an operational survey of the plant for proper construction and maintenance of the requisite systems and equipment to ensure that the company’s operations are safe and environmentally friendly.
- Conduct audits of waste and waste management contractor facilities to ensure appropriate disposal of waste generated on site or by the company.
- Recommend the acquisition of appropriate pollution abatement and monitoring facilities and equipment to ensure that there is adequate capacity for carrying out monitoring activities.
- Conduct environmental awareness training for employees to ensure that both team and individual activities comply with the company’s environmental policy.
- BSc in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 5 years environmental work-related experience
- Communication, presentation, leadership and IT skills Thorough knowledge of EPA, WHO, World Bank, and IFC environmental regulations and standards
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO 14001
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Latest by Wednesday, 16 June 2024.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.