TAQA Ghana Recruitment 2021
TAQA Ghana Recruitment – Apply Now
TAQA Ghana has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of TAQA Ghana
TAQA’s presence in Ghana is centered around a 330 MW combined-cycle power plant located at Takoradi, 220 km west of Accra.
The following positions are available at TAQA Ghana . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available TAQA Ghana Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Environmental Compliance Officers
- Monitor air quality, water quality, noise, ground, flora and fauna in accordance with approved monitoring plans.
- Recommend and implement appropriate measures to ensure the company complies fully with EPA, Lenders and other relevant international organization’s policy guidelines and standards.
- Responsible for preparing all requisite environmental documentation and reports in support of the company’s applications to the EPA for approval to undertake projects/for operating permit renewal.
- Prepare environmental monitoring returns in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare annual environmental reports (AER) in compliance with EPA regulations.
- Prepare Lenders’ quarterly environmental monitoring reports in line with requirements.
- Prepare Lenders’ annual environmental and social monitoring report (ESMR) in line with requirements.
- Conduct operational survey of the Plant for proper construction and maintenance of requisite systems and equipment to ensure that the company’s operations are safe and environmentally friendly.
- Conduct audits of waste and waste management contractor facilities to ensure appropriate disposal of waste generated on site or by the Company,
- Recommend acquisition of appropriate pollution abatement and monitoring facilities and equipment to ensure that there is adequate capacity for carrying out monitoring activities.
- Conduct environmental awareness training for employees to ensure that both team and individual activities comply with the company’s environmental policy.
- BSc in Engineering, Environmental Science or related field
- 5 years environmental work-related experience
- Communication, presentation, leadership and IT skills Thorough knowledge of EPA, WHO, World Bank, and IFC environmental regulations and standards
- Knowledge and working experience of ISO 14001
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: Latest by Wednesday, 16 June 2021.