Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship In Taiwan 2024-2025
Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan is open to international students. The scholarship allows for Masters-level programs in the field of Austronesian Studies taught at National Tsing Hua University. The deadline for the scholarship is October 12, 2021.Outstanding candidates are invited to become a part of the Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan. This educational fund is available to U.S. citizens for the academic year 2024–2025.
Fulbright-NTHU Master Degree Scholarship in Taiwan is available to undertake Masters-level programs at National Tsing Hua University.
The following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program:
- Austronesian Studies
The National Tsing Hua University will provide all the following study expenses according to the degree programs:
- Total Monthly Payment: NT$25,000
- Base Stipend: NT$18,000
- Living Allowance: NT$7,000
- Settling-in and Baggage Allowance (A one-time-only allowance): NT$36,000
- Tuition Waiver (provided by the University: tuition waiver for the number of credits required for graduation are granted to graduate students.)
- Student Dormitory (provided by the university)
- Round-trip Air Ticket
- National Health Insurance
International students are eligible.
- To be eligible, applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be U.S. citizens. Permanent resident status is not sufficient.
- Hold at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Have strong academic credentials in an academic field of specialization.
- Meet the Grant Conditions and Provisions
Firstly, students must take admission in the master’s degree coursework at the university. After that, you can apply online and submit it to the university.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit a Statement of Grant Purpose, a Personal Statement, three letters of recommendation, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English or Chinese.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.