Sandvik Limited Recruitment 2024
Sandvik Limited Recruitment: Apply Now
Sandvik Limited Recruitment: Apply Now
Sandvik Limited has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of Sandvik Limited
Sandvik is committed to representivity in the composition of its employees and the creation of job opportunities across all sectors of the population.
The following positions are available at Sandvik Limited . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Sandvik Limited Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Sales Manager, Surface Drilling – Projects & Rental Business
Key Performance Areas
- Assist in new product trials
- Work with customers to develop project plans, schedules and commissioning activities
- Prepare project operational readiness for large projects
- Thoroughly investigate all safety incidents related to divisions products
- Actively gather and monitor competitor activity and where possible gather competitor performance data and submit to surface drilling division product line
Equipment and Application Trials
- Develop grade control business using DI650i RC to gain market share
- Actively gather reliability, operating cost, operator and technical feedback and continually feed this back to the division product line manager so the offering can be managed over its life cycle
- Lead and co-ordinate surface drilling division workshops and seminars
- Product operational readiness in changing out competitor fleet to Sandvik
- Build and maintain customer relationships and act as a trusted advisor in partnering with the customer to determine solutions
- Manage tender to contract signature in conjunction with account management team
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes
- Ensure the equipment configuration both matches customer needs and works technically
- Create customer value propositions (that include TCO, EHS, application and technical knowledge) to proactively create opportunities
- Identify, analyze and drive resolution of customer issues (warranty and non-warranty) with the account management team
- Secure customers as pilot for Surface Drilling Automation and Optimine
Equipment Rental and Sales
- Develop rental business for construction and mining market
- Use deep knowledge of the tasks, tools and procedures associated with providing technical support to the sales team and customers
- Produce positive results in sales-client interventions
- Lead Sales management (sales funnel management, sales activities planning and follow up)
- Coach and manage surface drilling Sales Engineers, sales plans and performance.
- Conduct competitor analysis on offering, performance, pricing, market share and services and identify needed actions
- Ensure all contract/terms and conditions are in place to enable cash collection in line with Sandvik policy
Safety Health Environment and Quality
- All employees and workers are required to conduct themselves in accordance with our EHS Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- The employee or worker must comply with all aspects of the Sandvik Safety, Health, Environment, and Quality Policy, and any reasonable instructions, procedures or systems of work which are given in the interest of providing safe workplaces and eliminating environmental harm. The employee must take reasonable care for their own health and safety, and ensure that their actions do not adversely affect the health and safety of any other person in the workplace
- A Degree-qualified Engineer or must possess appropriate Trade background with equivalent Technical experience
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in a similar management role is preferred. Exposure to international markets along with strong cross-cultural awareness, particularly in remote challenging environments, is desirable.
- French language skills would be highly regarded.
- Competency in LEAN Six Sigma methodology will be added advantage
- Intermediate knowledge in MS Office applications
- Intermediate knowledge in MS project application
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work as a member of a multi-discipline team and provide guidance to members of the team
- Professional Qualification in Project Management.
How to Apply
Suitable applicants should click HERE to apply.
Application Deadline: 10th July 2024.