AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment 2024
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Recruitment: Apply Now
AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited
AngloGold Ashanti is a global gold mining company with mines and exploration projects in four different regions, namely, Continental Africa, the Americas, Australasia, and South Africa. The underground mining operation will be fully mechanized, designed to produce up to an average maximum of 5,000 t/day of ore mined.
The following positions are available at AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Operator, Vent Fans and Fridge Plant
ROLE PURPOSE AND CONTEXT
The operator of the fans and plant reports to the mechanical supervisor of the surface mine infrastructure and is accountable for operating the primary vent fans (KMVS,CAT 300, BVS, pastefill, and fridge plant) in a safe and compliant manner as tasked and instructed during refurbishment and later operations of the surface mine infrastructure.
The work is to be executed in accordance with detailed tasking in accordance with applicable Government of Ghana and AGAG safety and environmental requirements.
- Work compliantly with the requirements of government agencies, environmental, health, and safety legislation, and AGAG regulations.
- Accept personal responsibility for his own health and safety and that of every mine worker affected by his work
- Adhere to site’s Environmental Management Plan
- Interface with contractors as directed and/or construction teams regarding mechanical work tasks for refurbishment works and planned works that support the overall work plan, schedule, and expectations.
- Attend training, development and performance improvement training as required
- Execute the work of operating the primary vent fans (KMVS, CAT 300, BVS, pastefill and fridge plant) as tasked compliantly and in accordance with all relevant regulations from Government of Ghana and AGAG
- Execute daily pre-start checks of equipment and tools prior to leaving the workshop. Escalate and report any anomalies
- Carry out all short-interval measures and controls to assure smooth running of the equipment and to report any interruptions and/or anomalies requiring attention from maintenance trades
- Assess all equipment required for completion of the task, create checklist and transport all tools necessary for task completion
- Recognize any machine, equipment, or crane operation anomalies that would indicate requirements for maintenance, report them, and escalate them.
- Provide data and information to support the maintenance planner in opening work orders on SAP for work to be carried out and closing out work orders in SAP on completion of the tasks for the equipment being operated.
- Operate all equipment within the safe working envelope and take proactive measures to address symptoms of potential failure.
- Senior High School Certificate
- Certificate of successful completion of respected trade apprenticeship (example: City and Guilds)
- Five (5) years of experience of post-admission work in that or related trade
- Familiarity with the Ghana Minerals and Mining (Health, Safety, and Technical) Regulation
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons should click here to apply.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.