Chemonics International Recruitment 2024
Chemonics International Recruitment: Apply Now
Chemonics International has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of Chemonics International
Chemonics International is a private international development company that works for bilateral and multilateral donors and the private sector to manage projects in developing countries.
The following positions are available at Chemonics International. Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Chemonics International Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Warehouse and Transport Officer
- Assist the Warehouse & Transport Manager with warehousing activities, including strategic guidance and capacity-building at the Central Medical Store and other partners in the supply chain.
- Support the implementation of warehouse activities as outlined in the National Supply Chain Master Plan.
- Support the distribution of health commodities from the central to the regional level and to the last mile.
- Prepare weekly and monthly warehouse activity reports, including timely stock status reports, identifying successes and challenges requiring management support for resolution.
- Support the use of digital warehouse management systems, including implementation at the central-level warehouse.
- Promote collaboration with private sector warehousing operators and assess opportunities to outsource components of warehousing functions.
- Manage the activities, deliverables, and invoices of the 3PLs, ensuring that all are against approved work orders and that only completed and reconciled activities are invoiced.
- Facilitate timely payment for 3PL services with the finance team or home office, as appropriate.
- Ensure that contractual requirements for both the provision of security and insurance for all commodities at both warehouses and during distribution to all health facilities are met.
- Perform periodic on-site inspections of 3PL facilities and activities to ensure compliance with contract terms.
- Contribute to ad hoc information requests and regular (monthly, quarterly, annual) reporting on supply chain activities in Ghana.
- Other duties, as necessary or assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The qualifications listed below are representative of the required knowledge, skills, and/or abilities needed to perform the principal duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field; advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in warehouse management or a related field; USAID experience preferred.
- Proven experience in advising public sector warehousing operations is preferred.
- demonstrated the ability to work with cooperating partners in implementing complex programs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Willingness to travel throughout the regions of Ghana.
- Fluency in English is required.
Level of Effort and Location: This long-term position will be based in Accra, Ghana, with intermittent travel throughout the country.
How to Apply
However, if you are not able to apply through our Career Center due to a disability, underlying health condition or for some other legitimate reason or require an adjustment to do so, please contact us at: email@example.com
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis, and finalists will be contacted.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.