Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2021
Jumia Ghana Recruitment – Apply Now
Jumia Ghana has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Jumia Ghana
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of product categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
The following positions are available at Jumia Ghana . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Jumia Ghana Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Cross Border Logistics Manager
The Jumia Global (Cross Border Logistics) Manager will will work with logistic companies to provide End to End delivery of all Jumia global merchandise in line with agreed SLA and costs.
- Work closely with our logistics providers to ensure top-notch End to End logistic from seller country to our warehouse;
- Prepare all documents required for overseas shipments;
- Work with our warehouse and logistics teams to reduce average delivery time to our customers;
- Liaise with our Finance team to ensure all the invoices and payments done to our logistic providers;
- Constantly improve our customer experience (packages, labels, delivery time etc.);
- Coordinate with CXP to handle customer requests for Jumia Global items;
- Work closely with all stakeholders of Jumia Global in the country (Content, Onsite, IT, Finance, CS, logistics, marketing) and in central JG operations (commercial and operations team).
- A Bachelor’s or advanced degree in supply chain discipline or related experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Email, Internet etc.
- Proficient in Google Office Suite – Google Drive, Google Sheets, Google Docs, Gmail, etc.
- Minimum 5 years total experience in sales, operations and/or vendor management, experience, preferably within distribution, transportation or customer contact operations is required
- Demonstrated success in cross-functional, global project/program execution.
- Process oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Strong attention to details
How to Apply—
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Closing Date: 25th Oct. 2021