Sun-Canadian Recruitment 2024
Sun-Canadian Recruitment: Apply Now
Sun-Canadian has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of Sun-Canadian
Sun-Canadian is a reputable firm established in London around 1953.
The following positions are available at Sun-Canadian: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Sun-Canadian Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Statistician
We are seeking an experienced statistician who will be responsible for processing large amounts of data for statistical modeling and graphic analysis using computers.
• Adapt statistical methods in order to solve specific problems.
• Analyze and interpret statistical data in order to identify significant differences in relationships among sources of information.
• Apply sampling techniques or utilize complete enumeration bases in order to determine and define groups to be surveyed.
• Design research projects that apply valid scientific techniques and utilize information obtained from baselines or historical data in order to structure uncompromised and efficient analyses.
• Develop and test experimental designs, sampling techniques, and analytical methods.
• Evaluate sources of information in order to determine any limitations in terms of reliability or usability.
• Examine theories, such as those of probability and inference, in order to discover mathematical bases for new or improved methods of obtaining and evaluating numerical data.
• Plan data collection methods for specific projects and determine the types and sizes of sample groups to be used.
• Minimum HND in mathematics, statistics, and data analysis
• Applicants must be able to sort and filter data.
• The applicant must have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel).
• A minimum of two years of experience in a similar position
Job Title: Health and Safety Manager
• Conduct safety training for all employees and contractors and undertake hazard and risk analysis of all manufacturing processes.
• Implement safety audit procedures and measurements for the business.
• Conduct or lead investigations of all accidents, incidents, and near-misses.
• Responsible for reviewing required PPE, maintaining the document on whom PPE has been issued today, and monitoring and enforcing the use of required PPE.
• Undertake safety audits on job sites and promote safe practices throughout the business.
• Review current safety procedures, recommend changes to management, and respond to employee’s safety concerns.
• Perform emergency response drills and coordinate the registration and removal of any hazardous waste.
• Record and issue monthly safety performance report and ensure the company is meeting the countries workplace safety standard
• Bachelor’s degree in environmental health and safety
• First Aid Certification Preferred
• Ability to train, influence and motivate team members
• Ability to access and analyze risk
How to Apply for Sun-Canadian Recruitment
Applicants must submit a CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org, stating in the subject of the email the vacancy applying for.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2024.
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.