Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment 2024/2025
Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment: Apply Now
The Judicial Service of Ghana has published new opportunities for 2024. See Full details below
Overview of Judicial Service of Ghana
The Judicial Service of Ghana comprises the Superior Courts of Judicature, established under the 1992 Constitution, and the Inferior Courts, established by Parliament. The hierarchy of courts derives largely from British juridical forms. The courts have jurisdiction over all civil and criminal matters.
The following positions are available at the Judicial Service of Ghana: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Judicial Service of Ghana Application 2024 Positions and Details
Job Title: Magistrate
• Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana
• Must have not less than three (3) years’ standing at the Bar;
• Must be able to use Word Processing software, e.g., Microsoft Word
• Must be persons of high moral character and integrity
• Qualified candidates may be required to undertake a written examination, an ICT proficiency test, and undergo an interview.
How to Apply for Judicial Service of Ghana Recruitment
Interested persons should apply by completing a standard application form with the following attachments:
- A CV with names and addresses of three (3) referees;
- Copies of Qualifying Certificates, Certificates of enrollment, bachelor’s Degree Certificates, etc.
- Evidence of completion of National Service
The application forms should be submitted to
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
The deadline for submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advertisement.
Application Closing Date: June 30, 2024
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.