Walulel Limited Recruitment 2021
Walulel Limited Recruitment – Apply Now
Walulel Limited has published new opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Walulel Limited
Walulel Limited is a London and Accra-based technology company that utilizes publicly available and proprietary data to create algorithms that allow tenants, landowners, developers, estate agents and holiday-makers to better understand the objective quality of one location as compared to another through the provision of data-driven, location-specific insights and comparative analytics.
The following positions are available at Walulel Limited . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Walulel Limited Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: UX/UI & Digital Content Designer
We’re dreaming about the chance to work with a UX/UI & Digital Content Designer that can, over time, evolve from a person who advises on how we can best deliver tantalising interactions that delight users, into someone that is a keystone, underpinning a “design-first” culture within our company. This means you’d be responsible for collaboratively, quantitatively and qualitatively, considering:
- What our customer’s need, what their pain-points are, and where improvement opportunities exist;
- How can our delightful customer interactions be rendered in a way that deliver fair value exchange;
- What are the existing and omitted capabilities and resources required to achieve a sustainable competitive design led advantage;
- What “tools mix” such as storyboards, wireframes, mock-ups, and interactive digital content, most effectively communicate the team’s ideas; and
- Which external collaborator deliver superior value-creating experiences to customers.
- How handoff and design system adherence can be improved.
- An appreciation of purpose-guided content delivery systems with minimal loss in clarity and accuracy.
- Capacity to navigate Graphic Design tools, such as the Adobe Creative Suite and Open Source alternatives.
- Previous experience of iterating ideas using browser based design tools such as Figma.
- The competence to quantitatively and qualitatively explain decision rationale.
- Talent regarding the creation of wireframes, prototypes, storyboards and user-flows.
- The ability to originate video content and visual imagery for internal and external use.
- Holistic understanding needed to participate in data-driven user discovery
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send an up-to-date copy of CV, together with a covering letter explaining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately, direct applications here on LinkedIn cannot always be guaranteed to be considered. We are hoping to interview successful candidates asap, so don’t delay. Apply now to become a part of the Walulel team.