Danone Job Vacancy For Medical Representative 2024
Danone Job Vacancy For Medical Representative: Apply Now
Overview of Danone
Danone is a global company with an inspiring mission: “bringing health through food to as many people as possible”.
With us, you could learn and develop yourself in a collaborative and empowering environment.
Fulfilling both personal growth and professional development is part of our DNA.
Join us and contribute to a meaningful project.
The following positions are available at Danone: Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Danone Job Vacancy For Medical Representative 2024 Position Details
About the job
To deliver territory sales targets and to build mutually beneficial relationships and achieve a ‘preferred partner status’ with our key customers to ensure sustainable growth.
- Convey healthcare solutions and value to the customers:
- Convince HCP’s on the health and costs benefits of enteral nutrition for both patients, HCP and funder
- Provide nutritional solutions to customers based on the broad range of products that Nutricia has available
Be an expert in competitive selling:
- Convince HCP’s to use Nutricia products by pointing out the health and costs implications of the benefits of Nutricia’s products
- Provide customers with rationale that Nutricia products will deliver better results for their patients versus competitor products
- Ensure ongoing usage of Nutricia products
Be a partner of the local customer network:
- Provide high quality service to your customers in terms of quick problem solving, being a liaison between the client and Nutricia office and minimize the barriers for your clients to use Nutricia products.
- Provide clients with new and interesting medical education
Own your territory:
- Manage your territory as an entrepreneur by balancing your time and effort on those clients that show most potential and loyalty.
- Manage your Key Accounts by ensuring you have a professional relationship with all stakeholders in Enteral feeds (Specialist, Dietician, Pharmacist, Nursing staff, buyers) that will enable continuous increased usage of Nutricia feeds
- KOL management (to identify and build KOLs relationships with them to strengthen our market position)
- Contribute to business intelligence (monitor competitor activity in area and report to marketing on a monthly basis)
- Develop self & Others
- Strong (pharmaceutical style) selling & Negotiation skills
- Strong customer networking and management skills
- Good understanding of Healthcare market and Enteral Nutrition
- Good business understanding and opportunity identification
Knowledge, Skills, & Qualifications:
- Proven excellent track record in pharmaceutical sales
- Medical education (Dietetics, nursing, pharmacists etc)
- Curious, results driven and ambitious personality
- People person
Clients (Main Products)
- 25% Dietitians (Tube feeds & sip feeds)
- 20% Peadiatricians (Allergy range)
- 20% Other specialist (Intensivists, Phycisians, Oncologists, Surgeons) (Tube feeds & sip feeds)
- 35% ICU Nursing staff and Hospital Pharmacists (product education)
- Private Hospitals
- Government Hospitals
- Selected Pharmacies
CLOSING DATE: July 5, 2024
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.