Ekurhuleni West College Job For PL1 Lecturer Business Studies 2024
Ekurhuleni West College Job For PL1 Lecturer Business Studies: Apply Now
Overview of Ekurhuleni West College
Ekurhuleni West Technical, Vocational, Education, and Training College (EWC) is a public institution regulated by the FET Colleges Act No. 16 of 2006, as amended. It was established in terms of the Further Education and Training Act, Act No. 98 of 1998, declared as such by the Member of the Executive Council (MEC) for Education (Gauteng Province) in terms of a Provincial Gazette Extraordinary (dated December 7, 2001).
Ekurhuleni West TVET College is situated in the Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality in Gauteng Province, South Africa. EWC operates within a broad band and diverse communities and comprises the following six (6) campuses: Alberton, Boksburg, Germiston, Kathorus (in Katlehong, Vosloorus, and Thokoza), Kempton (in Kempton Park), and Tembisa.
The following positions are available at Ekurhuleni West College . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Ekurhuleni West College Job Vacancy For PL1 Lecturer Business Studies 2024 Position Details
- Business Studies
- Economic Environment;
- Project management;
- REQV 13 – Teacher’s qualification.
- Computer literacy;
- Assesor qualification;
- Experience of facilitation and assessment;
- Fully computer-skilled and knowledgeable of Pastel.
Nature of Appointment:
- Maternity Reliever (4-month contract)
Number of posts:
- One (1).
- R 211 731.00 to R 280 038 plus 37%
Closing date for applications:
- 09 July 2021 (12:00).
Date of Commencement:
- 09 August 2021
- Mr L Ubisi, 010 023 3762
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Completed Z83: Application for Employment form (obtainable from EWC’s Corporate Centre, any campus, any Public Service Department, or here: Z83: Application for Employment Form);
- A recently updated, comprehensive CV;
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of identity document;
- Original certified copy of SACE certificate;
- Original certified copies of Academic record / transcript;
- Five contactable reference check.
Plchecksark the application clearly as: APPLICATION: KAT/03/2021
Applications should be forwarded to EWC TVET College, Kathorus Campus, 782 Palime Section, Katlehong 1432.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 1 month of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
People with disability are encouraged to apply.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.