Golder Associates Job For Principal Hydrogeologist VI 2024
Golder Associates Job For Principal Hydrogeologist VI – Apply Now
Overview of Golder Associates
At Golder, we thrive on challenges.
Golder is not just a place to work, it is a promise of a living, dynamic environment where people collaborate, innovate, build enduring relationships, excel, and grow professionally in a strong culture.
Golder has a new opportunity for a Principal Hydrogeologist to join our Water Team, full-time based in Midrand. This senior position is strategic for the long-term growth and technical performance of our Groundwater, Surface water and Geochemistry Teams and the professional services offered coupled with project delivery to our clients. This key position is built on four main pillars:
- Technical Excellence
- Business Acumen
- Client Relations
- Strategic Leadership
The following positions are available at Golder Associates . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Golder Associates Job Vacancy For Principal Hydro geologist VI 2024 Position Details
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Continuously generate project opportunities
- Liaise and interact with Clients (internal and external)
- Business development in South Africa and rest of Africa
- Provide mentorship and guide career development
- Develop project implementation strategies
- Develop technical solutions
- Tasks and deliverables review
- Report writing and report review
- Integration of complex projects and diverse technical teams
- Interpretation and conceptualisation of hydrogeological data
- Contaminated groundwater assessments
- Hydrogeological assessment
Qualifications and Expertise
- MSc in Hydrogeology (minimum), or PhD.
- Minimum 20 years’ experience in practical hydrogeology
- Minimum 12 years experience in consulting
- Management experience of running a consultancy business will be beneficial
- Expertise in Southern African Hydrogeological conditions
- Proven track record in Mine Water Management
- Strong Mining Hydrogeology and Geology background
- Experience in large and medium scale hydrogeological assessment of groundwater impacts, dewatering studies and groundwater resource development studies
- Experience in Hydrogeological assessment for EIA’s, Dewatering, contaminated sites and Resource Development projects
- Hydrogeological modelling expertise is advantageous
Your benefits at Golder will include:
- Deepen your expertise in a dynamic work environment
- Innovative and collaborative multidisciplinary projects
- Competitive benefits and remuneration packages
- On the job training, mentoring and coaching
Renowned for technical excellence, Golder, a member of WSP, is a leading global specialised engineering and consulting organisation with over 60 years of successful service to its clients. By joining forces with WSP in 2021, Golder is now part of a 14,000-person strong earth and environment practice, providing engineering, remediation, regulatory & compliance, design and environmental services on projects that span all seven continents. Our professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialised skills to address the ever-evolving challenges that earth, environment, and energy present to clients across the infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, manufacturing and power sectors.
At Golder, we care about our people – we operate with integrity and embrace diversity. Our ownership structure affords us the opportunity to invest in our careers and take pride in something we truly own. All qualified applicants who meet the specific criteria outlined above are encouraged to apply for this role.
Please note: Golder does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.