PSG Wealth Financial Planning (Pty) Ltd Job For Administrative Assistant
PSG Wealth Financial Planning (Pty) Ltd Job For Administrative Assistant: Apply Now
Overview of PSG Wealth Financial Planning (Pty) Ltd
PSG’s commitment to transform and embrace diversity is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce. In achieving our employment equity goals, we give preference to applicants from designated groups, and we encourage people with disabilities to apply.
The following positions are available at PSG Wealth Financial Planning (Pty) Ltd. Explore your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
PSG Wealth Financial Planning (Pty) Ltd Job Vacancy For Administrative Assistant 2024 Position Details
The administrative assistant is primarily responsible for performing after-sales service offerings to customers, thereby contributing to the ongoing customer relationship. The focus of the role is to provide quality service and maximize customer retention and referral, in line with the practice service model and procedures. The role requires excellent client relationship management and office administrative skills.
- Interact, manage and provide effective client service
- Prepare and finalise commission statements
- Implement new business
- Prepare risk and investment quotes
- Prepare client files
- Process client queries and instructions
- Administer all products
- Coordinate prospect projects
- Research product information
- Maintain the CRM system
- Administer switches, rebalancing of portfolios and phase-ins
- Office management: ordering of stationery
- Assist the adviser with meeting preparations and proposals
- Minimum entry-level qualification equivalent to NQF5 qualification
- Completed RE5
- 2–3 years relevant work experience within both the wealth and short-term insurance industry
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and at least one other of the official South African languages
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Organizing and planning
- Client Service
- Attention to detail
Candidates interested must forward their CV with the vacancy title and location (Administrative Assistant, Stellenbosch) in the subject line to Faan.Giliomee@psg.co.za by no later than September 9, 2024. If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of your application, please accept that your application was not successful.
CLOSING DATE: July 9, 2024
Don’t miss out on current updates; kindly like us on Facebook and subscribe to our channel, or leave a comment below for further inquiries.