Bengali Hospital Recruitment 2024
Bengali Hospital Recruitment – Apply Now
Bengali Hospital has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Bengali Hospital
Kee Express Limited is a reputable firm in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Bengali Hospital . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Bengali Hospital Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Staff Registered Nurse
• Performs duties related to patient care under the direction of regulated Health Care Professionals and/or Physicians in accordance with hospital standards, policies, and procedures.
• Ensure proper documentation (i.e. patient information and forms are accurate in-patient chart) and when necessary liaising with medical laboratories and/or provider’s offices for appropriate patient documentation.
• Maintain documentation of all patients’ contacts, reviewing and updating records as necessary. Prepare official health documents or records.
• Ensure Patients get a noise free environment during their health journey and stay at Bengali Hospital; particularly overnight.
• Obtain complete health and medical histories from patients including medical, surgical, reproductive, or mental health histories.
• Set up or monitor the administration of oxygen or medications.
• Evaluate patients’ laboratory and medical records, requesting assistance from other practitioners when necessary.
• Test patients’ hemoglobin, hematocrit, and blood glucose levels.
• Collect specimens for use in laboratory tests.
• Examine patients to assess general physical condition.
• Diagnose medical conditions.
• Measure the physical or physiological attributes of patients’ medical treatment plans.
• Communicate detailed medical information to patients or family members.
• Provide health and wellness advice to patients, program participants, or caregivers and the public.
• Collect biological specimens from patients.
• Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.
• Organizing, planning, prioritizing work, thinking creatively and critically.
• Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.
• Inspecting equipment, structures, or materials to identify the cause of errors or other problems or defects.
• Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Communicating with people outside the organization, positively representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources.
• Administer medications to patients and monitor patients for reactions or side effects.
• Record patients’ medical information and vital signs.
• Monitor, record, and report symptoms or changes in patients’ conditions.
• Consult and coordinate with healthcare team members to assess, plan, implement, or evaluate patient care plans.
• Modify patient treatment plans as indicated by patients’ responses and conditions.
• Monitor all aspects of patient care, including diet and physical activity.
• Instruct individuals, families, or other groups on topics such as health education, disease prevention, or childbirth and develop health improvement programs.
• Assess the needs of individuals, families, or communities, including assessment of individuals’ home or work environments, to identify potential health or safety problems.
• Inform physician of patient’s condition during anesthesia.
• Administer local, inhalation, intravenous, or other anesthetics/sedatives to control pain.
• Administer non-intravenous medications.
• Inform medical professionals regarding patient conditions and care.
• Evaluate patient outcomes to determine effectiveness of treatments.
• Treat acute illnesses, infections, or injuries.
• Assist healthcare practitioners during surgery, examination, or treatments.
• Prepare patients physically for medical procedures.
• Being open to change and to considerable variety in the workplace.
• A willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction.
• Analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
• Being honest, ethical, reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
Critical Values and Attributes:
Concern for Others
Attention to Detail
Leadership Self Control
How to Apply
Kindly send your resume and cover letter/CV with the Health Administrator at Bengali Hospital or email email@example.com