British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment 2024
British American Tobacco (BAT) Recruitment – Apply Now
British American Tobacco (BAT) has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of British American Tobacco (BAT)
British American Tobacco plc is a British multinational company that manufactures and sells cigarettes, tobacco, and other nicotine products. The company, established in 1902, is headquartered in London, England. As of 2019, it is the largest tobacco company in the world based on net sales.
The following positions are available at British American Tobacco (BAT) . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available British American Tobacco (BAT) Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Procurement, Sourcing Manager
The role is responsible for developing and monitoring the implementation of strategic procurement plans for the sourcing of goods and services in BAT WCM (West Central African Markets). Ensure flexibility of supplies, appropriate quality, and complexity reduction at the best total cost.
Reports to: Procurement Business Manager
Reporting Level: Management
Geographic Scope: West Central African Markets
- Responsible for the development and execution of sourcing plans for the Commercial business units in BAT WCM.
- To ensure the category sourcing and contracts meet the business requirements through the execution of the strategic sourcing process.
- To adhere to applicable policies, standards and platforms including the agreed Sourcing Management methodology and approach and to deliver robust terms and conditions that manages BAT’s service delivery and commercial risk.
- To lead the process of sourcing execution to ensure delivery of the partner requirements and targets.
- Identifying and managing the risk which exists whenever goods and services are contracted out to suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure full cross-functional dedication to strategies through communication, education, and evaluation of initiatives.
- To drive and facilitate “source to contract” for categories under the Commercial business units in BAT WCM. This includes the resolution of any contracts related issues and includes one-off spend items.
- Continuous supply improvements delivered to BAT WCM, measured in terms significant cost reduction, supplier rationalisation, high levels of service, introduction of business process changes and complexity reduction.
- Analyse financial and market data, to build and maintain knowledge on all aspects of our supply-related external environment, on behalf of the business.
- To ensure contracts are completed for all relevant agreements and that SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) have been agreed with the relevant business owner.
- To manage negotiation and supplier selection within the framework of Marketing category strategies or sourcing strategies.
- Provide forecasts on prices and market changes as an input into planning where appropriate.
- To facilitate the creation of supplier SLA’s and performance checkpoints. Manage and resolve contractual performance issues and escalate where required.
- To identify new products and services that may impact on sourcing execution and escalate to the Procurement Business Manager – Commercial.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
- Fully proficient in English and French
- University degree level education or equivalent
- CIPS Corporate Diploma in Purchasing and/or membership of The Chartered Institute for Purchasing and Supply or equivalent country qualification or membership would be an advantage
- Experience of sourcing at a local level for a period of ideally 3-5 years
- Thorough knowledge of supply market, supplier capabilities, competitor activity, and expected trends at a local level.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply.