Pezesha Africa Limited Recruitment 2024
Pezesha Africa Limited Recruitment – Apply Now
Pezesha Africa Limited has published new opportunities for 2024….See Full details below
Overview of Pezesha Africa Limited
Pezesha Africa Limited is a reputable firm in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Pezesha Africa Limited . Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Pezesha Africa Limited Application 2024 Positions & Details
Job Title: Collections Officer
- Owning the delinquent portfolio assigned to you, including constant management and follow-ups of repayments.
- Able to respond to caller concerns and difficulties with a sense of empathy and understanding, but also able to firmly request that each borrower make his or her due payment or make some arrangements to begin paying off the delinquent account.
- Keeping our databases, dashboards and spreadsheets up-to-date with the status of the loan records.
- Being the bridge between the customer and Pezesha by seeking feedback from the customer and suggesting product and process improvements.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of work experience in the collections department of a lending organisation
- Experience in a high-growth environment preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Must be able to set up payment plans based on information provided by the borrower.
- Flexibility towards working hours as sometimes calls and visits may need to be done on weekends.
- High level of interpersonal maturity, hardworking, and professionalism.
- Excellent time management and personal organisation.
- Team player who demonstrates a positive attitude, energy, dedication to collaboration, and patience and works with the highest levels of integrity.
- Comfortable and effective in managing and communicating with team members and stakeholders based remotely or in different time zones.
- Good MS Office skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send CVs and cover letters to email@example.com.
Kindly indicate the title of the job on the subject header of the email (REF 40/CUSTOMER ACCOUNTS & LOAN OFFICER-GHANA). Please indicate the region where you are currently based in Ghana. Candidates based in the Ashanti or Western regions will be highly considered. The applicants who do not indicate THE REF NO and job title and where they are currently based in the email body will be automatically disqualified.