GETFUND Foreign Scholarships 2021/2022 (Undergraduate & Postgraduate)
GETFUND Foreign Scholarships (Undergraduate & Postgraduate) Is Open For 2021/2022 – Apply Now
The Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND) has commenced accepting applications for all qualified Ghanaian for the 2021/2022 Scholarships for the next academic year.
The scholarship is open to all undergraduates and postgraduates holding first degree who wish to enrol for the Master’s Degree Programmes in sciences and humanities and undergraduate programmes for medical sciences only at a foreign University when the 2021/2022 tertiary education calendar commences in August/September this year.
GETFUND Scholarships Eligibility
Every Ghanaian who holds a first degree and wants to enrol for a masters programme in Sciences and Humanities is eligible to apply.
Every Ghanaian who enrols for undergraduate programmes for medical sciences only.
However, all prospective applicants/ students would be expected to meet other basic requirements to be considered for the Ghana Education Trust Fund Scholarship.
GETFUND Scholarships Requirements
The requirements for the scholarship are as follows:
- Application for scholarship
- Proof of Nationality
- Admission letter
- Fee Schedule
- Curriculum Vitae
- Previous academic certificates (Where Applicable)
- Previous transcript (Where Applicable)
- National Service Certificate (Where Applicable)
How to Apply for GETFUND Scholarships
- All Applicants are required to visit the links below to complete an online application form
- Applicant is required to select the link to entry form by selecting the Country of institution of the applicant
- Applicant shall complete the online form for preliminary vetting and shortlisting
- Applicant will be contacted if shortlisted after preliminary vetting
- Shortlisted Applicants shall be required to submit scanned copies of supporting documentation for verification
Applications should be addressed below:
P. Box MB, 254
Note that, the selection process is rigorous and the scholarship is competitive hence provide all the necessary details as required and follow laid down processes to stand a better chance of selection. For further explanation regarding the requirements 1-8, kindly get in touch with the Ghana Education Trust Fund (GETFUND).
For more information, visit the Ghana Education Trust Fund.
Closing date for entry submission is Friday 16TH July 2021.