Tetra Tech Recruitment 2021
Tetra Tech Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply now
Tetra Tech has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Tetra Tech
Tetra Tech, Inc. is a Pasadena, California-based consulting and engineering services firm. The company provides consulting, engineering, program management, and construction management services in the areas of water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
The following positions are available at Tetra Tech Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Tetra Tech Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and Finance, the Administrative and Logistics Assistant will be;
- Responsible for the logistics and planning of special events or meetings in support of project goals including support to the identification of vendors, organizing invitations, and other tasks as needed;
- Support compliant application of procurement processes including updating the inventory, applying inventory stickers and managing equipment;
- Provide support for the daily management of the GFRA office and administration of the petty cash in accordance with Tetra Tech policies;
- Support project operations including property management, travel support, and partner coordination as assigned by and in close coordination with the DAF;
- Assist in the coordination of domestic and international travel arrangements;
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience in an equivalent position providing administrative support to USAID-funded or other international donor-funded projects.
- Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or other relevant disciplines
Job Title: Accountant
Working under the direction of the Director of Administration and Finance, the Accountant;
- The Accountant is responsible for executing GFRA accounting and financial control systems and ensuring that adequate and appropriate internal controls are in place to meet Tetra Tech ARD accounting standards.
- The Accountant will manage all bookkeeping, bank accounts and cash flow to ensure sufficient funds are available for effective and efficient implementation. Specific areas of responsibility include financial report preparation, payroll preparation, review and submission to Tetra Tech ARD Home Office, cash flow management.
- The accountant will maintain and update accounting and financial control systems in accordance with USAID regulations (expenses are reasonable, allowable and allocable) such that Tetra Tech ARD policy transactions are conducted, processed and recorded as stipulated by the system
Required Skills or Experience
- Experience: Minimum of 4 years experience in accounting or equivalent position. Experience working in a similar position for an international organization is preferred. Knowledge of QuickBooks is required
- Education: University degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or another relevant discipline.
How to Apply
To apply through GFRA.Applications@tetratech.com with a cover letter and current curriculum vitae (CV) in reverse chronological order format. Please list the title of the position in the email subject lineGeneral Qualifications:
- Must be computer literate (in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team. Must also be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Professional fluency in English is required.
Only Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls will be accepted about these positions. The deadline for submission of applications is August 16, 2021, but applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis.