Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment 2021
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply now
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited
Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited is a reputable insurance company in Ghana.
The following positions are available at Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Hollard Insurance Ghana Limited Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Hollard General is looking for Business Development Manager
- Job Location: Takoradi
- Report to: Branch Manager
- To be responsible for the development and maintenance of effective business relationships with direct and corporate clients and grow sales and profitability at the Kumasi branch.
- The candidate will also supervise Hollard2U/Sales Executives and ensure that they meet and exceed their sales and profitability targets.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Sell Hollard products to personal, corporate and institutional clients
- Achieve monthly and yearly premium targets for new business and renewal of existing businesses.
- Initiate and develop relationships with corporate bodies and individuals with the aim of generating business as per agreed targets.
- Recommend or implement changes to improve productivity, profitability, growth and the quality of assigned book of business and decline unsuitable risks.
- Review segment profit/growth results and trends and recommend action plans to produce profitable underwriting results.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative data of corporate and institutional clients and seek approval for risk selection and acceptance, coverage and price. Recommend creative alternatives with regards to rating plansand payment plans within guidelines.
- Ensure that policy transactions (quotes, new business, endorsements, renewals, post loss, cancellations) are issued and changes recorded accurately and in a timely manner by rating and/or capturing transactions into the core business system.
- Interact frequently with Brokers, Hollard2U Agents, Institutional clients and provide timely and professional customer service to them.
- Provide monthly reports on achievements, pending issues, problems and suggested recommendations as per agreed timelines and formats.
- Ensure full compliance with all processes, policies and procedures and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor incentive campaigns and ensure timeous payment of commissions and other approved payments
- Drive change management among direct reports in areas as such as talent management, cultural change and create a positive work atmosphere.
Required Skills or Experience
- University degree in Marketing, Insurance or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Sales and leading sales teams
- A proven salesperson with a tract record of meeting sales targets
- Excellent prospecting and relationship management skills
- Have product knowledge, basic rating principles and risk assessment knowledge
- Market knowledge (including competitor information)
- Interpersonal, organisational and negotiation skills
- Good computer skills especially in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested persons should send a cover letter and a current resume to: Recruitment@Hollard.com.gh
- Please indicate HG-Agency Coordinator as the subject of your email.
- Closing date: Friday, 28th July 2021.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.