Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2021/2022
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply now
Standard Chartered Bank has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Standard Chartered Bank
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The following positions are available at Standard Chartered Bank Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Liquidity Manager, Treasury Markets
The main responsibility of this role is the management of the liquidity profile of the natural balance sheet of the bank, to raise and deploy liquidity to ensure that the Bank is in a position to meet all its obligations at all times (intra-day and inter-day); to meet all regulatory requirements; to diversify the funding base in a prudent manner; to pre-empt times of surplus and tight liquidity and to produce a curve reflective of the Bank’s marginal cost of liquidity.
- Estimate and plan for the internal funding and deposit-taking requirements of other units of the Bank.
- Liaise with other business units to obtain the best possible view of deal pipelines and deposit flows.
- Estimate daily cash flows in local and foreign currencies intra-day and inter-day.
- Communicate the funding requirements / excess liquidity position to the Head of TM, West Africa .
- Determine the levels of statutory; stress and prudent holdings of marketable securities.
- Determine the level of marketable security holdings to facilitate the Bank making payments within the local RTGS system ,leave sufficient room for the unexpected and plan to meet the above liquidity requirements.
- Raise a flag to senior management on any concerns over the Bank’s capacity to easily meet projected funding requirements
- Meet all funding and deposit taking requirements whilst maintaining regulatory; stress and prudent liquidity requirements
Access the money markets as required, terming out the raising and placing of liquidity to ensure liquidity objectives are met whilst maximising the value/minimising the cost to the Bank.
- Whilst ensuring liquidity objectives are met, pre-emptively raise liquidity when it is cheap and deploy it when it is expensive
- Proactively establish and maintain good relationships with direct wholesale customers, including central banks, and take deposits as required
- Ensure the Bank has a diverse deposit base through direct engagement of other businesses and through ALCO.
- Develop new products for Treasury Markets that further diversify and/or reduce the cost of funding
- Ensure that the major currencies are squared at the end of the trading day.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
Application Deadline: 30th Sept. 2021.