Darda Health Pre-University Recruitment 2021/2022
Darda Health Pre-University Recruitment Application 2021 – Apply now
Darda Health Pre-University has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Darda Health Pre-University
Standard Chartered PLC is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets (including subsidiaries, associates and joint ventures) across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people. It is a universal bank with operations in consumer, corporate and institutional banking, and treasury services. Despite its UK base, it does not conduct retail banking in the UK, and around 90% of its profits come from Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
The following positions are available at Darda Health Pre-University Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Darda Health Pre-University Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Lecturers / Teaching Staff
• The overall description of this position is to lecture and teach students at the pre-tertiary (secondary) level by motivating them enough to help them re-sit their weak or failed SHS subjects with a blend introductory curricula of pre-health degree subjects.
• Teaching students in the following subjects: Mathematics, Integrated Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Management in Living, Communication skills, English Language, Social Studies, History, CRS, Government, Geography, French and all business subjects.
• Preparing students for West African Senior High School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE).
• Preparing course outline and teach based on WAEC and GES (Ghana Education Service) Syllabus for our secondary and business diploma courses in the areas of business administration, human resource, accounting, marketing and office practice.
• Student assessment and records keeping.
• Assess and evaluate trainees’ performance at the end of every semester in the form of assignment, quizzes and tests.
• Counsel and organize micro-teaching for weaker students.
• Plan remedial curricula activities for referred trainees.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in your area of interest (A master’s degree is an added advantage)
• Fluency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills, be technologically agile and willing to learn.
• Willingness to serve wholeheartedly as a member of a team which is focused intensely on student engagement, opportunity success and well-being.
• A high level of maturity, confidentiality and integrity in handling issues.
How to Apply
Apply for this position by sending your CV, Photo, and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
• The subject of the E-mail should be “ AS Application”
• APPLICANT MUST LIVE WITHIN KASOA ONLY
NB: Candidates should be ready to write an aptitude test and pass if shortlisted. The offer is open however until the right candidate is picked.
Application Deadline: 30 August, 2021