Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College Recruitment 2021
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College Ghana has published new recruitment opportunities for 2021….See Full details below
Overview of Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College
The UNITED NATIONS POPULATION FUND, formerly the United Nations Fund for Population Activities, is a UN organization. The UNFPA says it “is the lead UN agency for delivering a world where every pregnancy is wanted, every childbirth is safe and every young person’s potential is fulfilled”.
The following positions are available at Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College Explore for your position of choice and then apply according to the information provided.
Available Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College Recruitment Application 2021 Positions & Details
Job Title: Academic Staff
The Presbyterian Women’s College of Education, Aburi invites qualified persons to fill up the following vacant positions in the College
ACADEMIC STAFF – TUTOR
Interested applicants can apply to teach in the following areas :
- Education (Early Childhood/Psychology)
- Home Economics (Clothing & Textile)
- English Language
The appointment to the position of tutor shall be for a term of five (5) years and may be renewed for a second term upon satisfactory performance.
A Tutor’s appointment may be renewed up to a maximum of three terms, that is, a total of fifteen (15) years upon which the appointment may be terminated unless the applicant qualifies for promotion to Senior Tutor position.
- Applicants must hold at least a good First Degree and a Master’s Degree (MPHIL) in a relevant subject area.
- Both degrees must be in the same subject area Have an impeccable record of service.
- Applicants must also have the following competencies
- Possess proven leadership skills and be a team player.
- Be analytical, critical result-oriented, innovative and visionary
- Possess excellent communication, interpersonal and supervisory skills
- Be able to act professionally in all situations;
- Be highly organized, efficient and resourceful with the ability to multi-task amid conflicting demands and busy work schedules.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for any of the above positions are requested to submit an application letter with the following:
• Curriculum Vitae
• Reference letters from 2 referees and
• A two-page statement of purpose/personal statement
Agogo Presbyterian Women’s College of Education
Post Office Box 26
Agogo, Asante Akyem North
Or email to email@example.com
• Applicants should use the job title as the subject line
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021.
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.